Polly & Ray Part #1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I didn’t get to try the yoga method, but amazingly the cc chat method seemed to work. I can feel it passing. Yay, back to work again. Great talking with you all. Thanks for the tips! ❤️

Great, use us to get rid of your headache and boom, jsut leave us hangin!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Really? How did i miss her when i had my free sub? Terry just oozed sexiness, and in all the guys at A and A's like moths to a flame

Who is this legendary Terry?

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sandy is far different than Polly. 

I like how she casually fucks and she is so fun during sex. 

Is she the one that Ray had to force to suck the other guys dick when she didn’t want to? Or am I confused with another girl? 😬

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

If you can give a massage like Grisha, I don't need a headache to get one of those from you!

oh wooopy Ash, i welcome every time  i ready any time you want, you got me on that, you know how much you close on my heart.. :heart:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Who is this legendary Terry?

She made an appearance at Anna and Alex place. She is renowned for getting down to fucking and sucking at the drop of a hat. Anything in the vicinity with a dick is vulnerable around Terry. She was going to join, but Anna couldn’t pay her enough most likely and so she disappeared to continue her nymphomania out of our view and to the great disappointment to many around here. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh wooopy Ash, i welcome every time  i ready any time you want, you got me on that, you know how much you close on my heart.. :heart:

I give a pretty good massage, I give Guy a massage and he falls asleep during it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

She made an appearance at Anna and Alex place. She is renowned for getting down to fucking and sucking at the drop of a hat. Anything in the vicinity with a dick is vulnerable around Terry. She was going to join, but Anna couldn’t pay her enough most likely and so she disappeared to continue her nymphomania out of our view and to the great disappointment to many around here. 

There was no waiting till the sun came up, like a lot of partys at A and A;s,  for Terry to get things going.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is she the one that Ray had to force to suck the other guys dick when she didn’t want to? Or am I confused with another girl? 😬

Here, the one with blue pant:

2018-04-13_1-48-08.thumb.jpg.dcbb42b9d1e08ea0c2df9e2a5fb6b6f3.jpg

• Like 1