Polly & Ray Part #1

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ray is having sex with Sandy in dark.

I don't understand what is the reason behind the choice of sex in dark. These are not shy people. They don't fuck for pleasure. They fuck to entertain VH subscribers. Why degrade the quality 90%-100%?

Would it kill you just turn on the light? 

Turn on the damn light. 

breaking_bad_walter_white_1920x1080_6354

My opinion on sex in the dark. Generally it is always better with lights on. But when they go into a room and it is already dark there they should not be forced to switch on the lights. That would be unnatural. What I don't like is coming in a room with lights on and switching them off for the purpose to have sex. 

35 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't understand what is the reason behind the choice of sex in dark. These are not shy people. They don't fuck for pleasure. They fuck to entertain VH subscribers. Why degrade the quality 90%-100%?

Umm...why can't they bang for pleasure?  Subscribers don't dictate their lives 365/24/7.  I think you're getting caught up in your voyeuristic world where (almost) nothing else matters.

Go outside - enjoy the sun/rain/snow wherever you live.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Umm...why can't they bang for pleasure?  Subscribers don't dictate their lives 365/24/7.  I think you're getting caught up in your voyeuristic world where (almost) nothing else matters.

>> why can't they bang for pleasure? 

They certainly can, and they do.  However, I do not see much of sex for pleasure with this setup in this apartment.

This topic can create another epic flame.  Lets stop it here. 

I totally agree, 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My opinion on sex in the dark. Generally it is always better with lights on. But when they go into a room and it is already dark there they should not be forced to switch on the lights. That would be unnatural. What I don't like is coming in a room with lights on and switching them off for the purpose to have sex. 

Hey Jab, I appreciate your opinion, but things are  somehow different here. See my reply to @Howard.

Lets enjoy lovely Sandy in whatever lighting in this beautiful Sunday.  

• Like 1

Yep! You're right, it will. Some things cannot be talked about here. This is one of them. There are a few other highly guarded topics that adults can't talk about here either. Keep it shallow for the sake of civility that's the Golden rule around here. Amy3👉⬜

Have fun! 😊

I am not looking at this apartment anymore, until they show any indication of they understand the concept if lighting.

Both Ray and Polly need money and they try to keep the sexy shows and parties going. It seems that the harder they try the worse things become. From silly bodega shows to the now new LR layout, and now the low light trend.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

Would it kill you just turn on the light? 

Turn on the damn light. 

breaking_bad_walter_white_1920x1080_6354

You're 100% right

BEFORE

before1.thumb.jpg.59013c8d20e8e2d56eacc121579b0cc2.jpg

AFTER

after1.thumb.jpg.07c9a02c340b719b3b538e67f08de7b1.jpg

BEFORE

before.thumb.jpg.0fec40b360326ffec29df30b0ce5082b.jpg

AFTER

after.thumb.jpg.eb1f7d3b75682cad2179f4e9c0b01867.jpg

• Like 1