Polly & Ray Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

lol.. come on jab... just needed to watch.. we know that what happen with lola&otto was an exception because they was dummies ... but the plate is the same

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I won't make wild assumptions without having at least proof like what we saw at Lola & Otto. You think Misty paid all her guys too? Because there is not really a difference for me.

A few months ago Serena had exchanged money with a guy she had just had sex with and everybody here was quick to assume she was paying him for sex or it was the other way around until @groomy confirmed that she was just giving him money for a taxi.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I won't make wild assumptions without having at least proof like what we saw at Lola & Otto. You think Misty paid all her guys too? Because there is not really a difference for me.

i don't remember misty live with a guy at same house and next day that guy is fucking other female and her next day is receiving two guys that she doesn't know from anywhere 
Don't remember (but could have happen) she receiving a guy and in two seconds was in bed with him.. avoiding part of his movements with her arms protecting

well at least it wasn't only me that watch the same thing 

Misty have no problems in kissing in the mouth... 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

i don't remember misty live with a guy at same house and next day that guy is fucking other female and her next day is receiving two guys that she doesn't know from anywhere 
Don't remember (but could have happen) she receiving a guy and in two seconds was in bed with him.. avoiding part of his movements with her arms protecting

well at least it wasn't only me that watch the same thing 

Misty had two different guys at the same day during her wild times. And they usually did not waste any time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A few months ago Serena had exchanged money with a guy she had just had sex with and everybody here was quick to assume she was paying him for sex or it was the other way around until @groomy confirmed that she was just giving him money for a taxi.

Exactly. Just assumptions being made.