Polly & Ray Part #1

21 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

all tenants on VHTV show for viewers  😁

Rhdem, this post is not meant for you or trying to single you out.  I just quoted you for what was said immediately following your post..

No shit Sherlock!😃  Some are most likely exhibitionists and get off somewhat on us watching.  Some are doing it for views just to stay in the apartment.  Some really don't give a shit on way or the other.  And some are simply cam whores..  We all know this.  Yet some think that bitching about it is actually going to change what's going on here.  LOL!  Are you really, dumb enough to believe that or are you simply bitching to bitch and call attention to yourselves?  Every day it is generally the same people bitching about the same shit over and over again ad nauseum.  Give it a rest for God's sake! Change the channel!  Cancel your subscription!  Or if you're watching the free cams, get a life!  It is free for you!  I swear to Jesus H. Christ and his mother Leroy.  Ya all sound a bunch of old women, or my ex wife.  Bitch Bitch Bitch..  If I can't bitch and get them to do something about the buffering and lagging, or cam placement, do you really think all the whining and bitching abut who's doing what for what reason is gonna change anything??  Or can you just not think of anything worth a shit to write??  

Do you people not remember what Mira/Henry wrote a while back? One of the issues of getting new people to join them is that sometimes they are not comfortable performing in lit areas and prefer the place to be dark. Just deal with it. Nightvision exists for a reason.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just deal with it. Nightvision exists for a reason.

I know, but I really like this apartment and just wanted to express my disappointment

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Do you people not remember what Mira/Henry wrote a while back? One of the issues of getting new people to join them is that sometimes they are not comfortable performing in lit areas and prefer the place to be dark. Just deal with it. Nightvision exists for a reason.

I did not know that, but it kind of makes sense.

Mind that Ray has a habit of doing sex in dark even with seasoned players like Sandy. 

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

I know, but I really like this apartment and just wanted to express my disappointment

i agree. i wanted to see it in better light also. but on the plus side, the lagging & skipping seemed to be gone! (that probably will curse everything)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

I hear where you're coming from. It's not like I wouldn't prefer it if it was better lit as well. But the way I see it, I'd rather them fucking in the dark than not fucking at all. If there was NO sex or activity, people would be calling for this place to be shut down. As it is now, despite the lack of lights, I still think it's one of the best apartments on the site right now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree. i wanted to see it in better light also. but on the plus side, the lagging & skipping seemed to be gone! (that probably will curse everything)

My guess is that the gray scale b&W streaming takes lass bandwidth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hear where you're coming from. It's not like I wouldn't prefer it if it was better lit as well. But the way I see it, I'd rather them fucking in the dark than not fucking at all. If there was NO sex or activity, people would be calling for this place to be shut down. As it is now, despite the lack of lights, I still think it's one of the best apartments on the site right now.

But all the people there already did it in the light too. So it is not they are uncomfortable in the light.