Polly & Ray Part #1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from 14:00 to 14:37 is missing in the timeline. did anyone see what happened or was apt offline? seems that is when that guy would have been doing something with polly.

yep all webcams of all apartments was frozen

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

strange that it was exactly at the moment when the guy would have maybe been having sex. did you see him before that? any indication of what happened?

nope it's the first time he visits her

Just now, Rhdem said:

nope it's the first time he visits her

personally i don't care about the accusations of you know what but i do want to see the sex. if there are technical problems right before someone gets fucked that can't be tolerated.

• Upvote 1

What’s it called when you refuse to see what’s right in front of you? Sounds like a river in Egypt. All signs point to the fact that Polly is being pimped. The question that really matters is, by who?

Really glad I live in a country where you are considered innocent until FACTS and / or EVIDENCE prove different ::)

Don't know how it is in other countries. Hope not accusations based on assumptions like in his topic here... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really glad I live in a country where you are considered innocent until FACTS and / or EVIDENCE prove different ::)

Don't know how it is in other countries. Hope not accusations based on assumptions like in his topic here... 

None of us know what is happening in this apartment, we may be suspicious of some of the behaviour but unless we see something on camera it is just conjecture and speculation. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

yes. i'd like to see what happens. if the accusations prove true AFTER finding out the FACTS then they can leave. for jail or somewhere else if that is what happens.

• Like 1