Polly & Ray Part #1

Two points to this failure.
First, I take the compliment that I have done here before and reiterated the previous date about the structure and style of George's projects.

Second, if it is necessary now a cam at the entrance because the place officially becomes an unwanted blind spot for his management.

The only one verified so far. I hope the ridiculous effort of what is being carried there is paying off.

Sorry George, but this time you really are leaving something to be desired;
:angry::angry::angry:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Two points to this failure.
First, I take the compliment that I have done here before and reiterated the previous date about the structure and style of George's projects.

Second, if it is necessary now a cam at the entrance because the place officially becomes an unwanted blind spot for his management.

The only one verified so far. I hope the ridiculous effort of what is being carried there is paying off.

Sorry George, but this time you really are leaving something to be desired;
:angry::angry::angry:

What's more, applying a due penalty (or reversal) on Ray and Polly for deliberately covering the cams is more than necessary as well.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What's more, applying a due penalty (or reversal) on Ray and Polly for deliberately covering the cams is more than necessary as well.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

100000000000000000000% i agree

This is the last  management that I expected to have the displeasure of one day experiencing it. And the way it was. Running on everything. Including the "guest" choice.

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Ray and the girl are on the bed

For my part, they can even use the strapon on Ray (which would be a fair courtesy).

Cams covered, blind spots and actions in total darkness (all at once) was my limit.

I'm still cashing in on the weird "crying" of Polly's guest. We can not see but we can hear ... and well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He pushed her outside of the bedroom and they left

As far as I was able to join the guest was totally comfortable with Polly and it was Ray alone who forced the bar on everything there.

It is only who should be penalized and the next time it is drawn that way, pick up your dick and leave the scene.

Or better choose your game. Ridiculus (magic Harry Porter, hehehe)