Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, jjkopite said:

None of us know what is happening in this apartment, we may be suspicious of some of the behaviour but unless we see something on camera it is just conjecture and speculation. 

Right. Fully agree. 

18 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

None of us know what is happening in this apartment, we may be suspicious of some of the behaviour but unless we see something on camera it is just conjecture and speculation. 

sorry if i called the guy customer, i'm just kidding, i hope Polly invite so many guys as she want, she's free to have sex with all, it's her life, i hope to see more guys who visit her :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

sorry if i called the guy customer, i'm just kidding, i hope Polly invite so many guys as she want, she's free to have sex with all, it's her life, i hope to see more guys who visit her :heart: 

Me too. Wouldn't mind some girls or couples either. And I hope Valery will visit more often. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me too. Wouldn't mind some girls or couples either. And I hope Valery will visit more often. 

Yes, and she gets a romantic treatment, not ropes and lashes :heart:

• Like 1

Don’t know why you say there is no eveidence, there is. You just won’t see it cause it’s bad for your ends. Same goes for Polly.  I’m not just pulling this out of nowhere like you seem to suggest I am. And spare me the speculation speech, you guys can’t understand anything they say and you speculate on tidbits of info about what’s going on all day long. Other people see things differently and post comments the way they see them. 

And this idea that some of you don’t care as long as you get your fill! Now, that is some sick shit right there. Fuck! 😳 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1