Foxy, Kira - Part #1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I mentioned it and remember you saying something like..they are just having an little fun,or something like that...when they were making turns to go to that corner of kitchen that have blind spot.....as I said..to me every resident is equal.Only diference were was it was at Plain sigh,others(lots)do it more hided.

VJ would never do this. Because they are the good guys :angel:::)

Wait. Why?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I mentioned it and remember you saying something like..they are just having an little fun,or something like that...when they were making turns to go to that corner of kitchen that have blind spot.....as I said..to me every resident is equal.Only diference were was it was at Plain sigh,others(lots)do it more hided.

Certainly wasn’t me. They used that corner to smoke cigarettes. Never suspected them of using drugs ever. Especially not with his parents. 

Just now, Robwin said:

The sooner VH gets rid of this corrupt manager scheme the better as it is destroying this site.

I’m telling you! This is where the corruption lives. VH thinks they can be safe and wash their hands by separating themselves from the tenants. I don’t think it works that way.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Certainly wasn’t me. They used that corner to smoke cigarettes. Never suspected them of using drugs ever. Especially not with his parents. 

Expected more of you Amy,I like also J&v But things are what they are...

• Like 2

Hopeful after this night George will talk with the residents,and explain th things and risks of being in an cam site,personaly if I was him would say for him tell that red blouse girl and her larger friend in black bluse never put again an step in the house.Ps..seems George could be talking with foxy.Hopeful things will b resolved,this house it's great.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Noooo VJ won't ever do this. Only the new places and swingers places are bad. :biggrin:

:biggrin:,some do it more descretly others don't,that's the only diference.This ones...are just being plain DUMB!

• Like 1