Foxy, Kira - Part #1

Just now, jjkopite said:

So no matter what you do you are given 2 or 3 chances? Really? This time I think VH will have to deal instead of passing it to the manager.

They will have another change and hopeful will improve,just like very recently George and Mary had or Dean and candy had.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

So what you said when Jeff beated the crap of violet that house entered offline..was that fine and not reason to close?

Show me Jeff beating the crap out of Violet. You don’t know what happened. 

And why in the fuck are you people using Violet to bash me over the head? Show me Violet snorting cocaine on cam? 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When somebody would be in danger I'd call the police but when taking drugs well it's his or her problem why should I bother?

I am disgusted by that attitude that is disgraceful, sorry Jabbath.

What if it was your kids would you still ignore it and hope every body else does as well.???

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

And why in the fuck are you people using Violet to bash me over the head? Show me Violet snorting cocaine on cam? 

Show us Polly or Lola doing prostitution on cam ::)

But I have to stand up for VJ here. Jeff did not do this. We should stay fair here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But do you have the duty to report it when you see somebody doing it?

If you see a crime being committed all citizens have an obligation to inform the police or relevant authorities or you could be charged with aiding or abetting a crime or perverting the course of justice.

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

So what happened?that the plce had to go offline and she appeared all bruised and with bandages etc..probarby nothing bad right.well nothing more to say.To me all residents are equal.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I am disgusted by that attitude that is disgraceful, sorry Jabbath.

What if it was your kids would you still ignore it and hope every body else does as well.???

Well I'd have a serious talk with them but for sure not call the police on them :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they fucked up, no doubt about it. absolute proof. no hiding that 1. somebody will be celebrating tonight!

But Remeber golfer,other of the rules it's no violence p(if not mistaken)and we seen violence(at plain sight) then houses returning.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

If you see a crime being committed all citizens have an obligation to inform the police or relevant authorities or you could be charged with aiding or abetting a crime or perverting the course of justice.

But how serious must the crime be?