Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

You probably would be surprised by how much drug addicts are in VH and Rlc...just some to it smarter than others.Probarby half or more of houses in both sites would had to be closed for that.

Are they getting high on those huge waterpipes the smoke.(.I know ther is a proper name for it.)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, catalonia said:

Good, we have seen several comments in more than one apartment in the last days in which they commented on some movements of suspicious money and even spoke of alleged clients.

That was all assumptions made by most likely the same three people thinking they can turn assumptions into evidence.  But when you ask for proof you get nothing of course :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

lately some have gone out of the way to make sure that there is NO fun! or haven't you been paying attention?

Serve up crap and you get bad comments not difficult to understand is it?

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probablemente se sorprendería de la cantidad de drogadictos en VH y RLC ... solo algunos más inteligentes que otros. Probar la mitad o más de las casas en ambos sitios tendrían que cerrarse por eso.

I assure you that I would not be surprised but at least some "know how to be" others besides other things are stupid

Really to much dam coments about this one does sex work,the other got payed,they should be out of site,house must be closed.Complain about they aren't fun,they don't do nothing,they do mole sex,the cams nothing working good etc,now the rest..dam even Myself(an very negative person)I am tired about those things,if they are paid,do services etc it's up to them!I just want to have fun watching atractive girls doing cool things,the rest fuck it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

bad comments about the entertainment is expected. but some have other motives. they know who they are.

Likewise some have hidden motives to support VH whatever happens eh?

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Esas fueron todas las suposiciones hechas por muy probablemente las mismas tres personas pensando que pueden convertir suposiciones en evidencia. Pero cuando pides pruebas, no obtienes nada, por supuesto :biggrin:

Obviously we can not have absolute certainty, but if I had to bet ... it would be clear

Just now, catalonia said:

I assure you that I would not be surprised but at least some "know how to be" others besides other things are stupid

You know I always have the attitude people are innocent until are proven guilty by hard proof or evidence. Calling these people prostitutes is nothing but insulting and making defamatory statements for me. Easy to do out of the anonymity of the forum. People won't have the balls to tell them directly eye to eye... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1