Foxy, Kira - Part #1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Feel they are more an couple,and more true lesbians than Lina and Dominica ever were,no doubts about that.

Well Lina and Dominica go at it like bloody rabbits but Lina also likes dick lol.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to silence anyone. If we can't use words to describe things what do we have? Words are just words with definitions, it is the intention behind the use of words that matter. People can be offended all they want, but if the intent wasn't malicious, then it's you that has the problem.

No doubt we all have problems somewhere hun but then that is life eh.::)

I don't intentionally try to offend anyone .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well Lina and Dominica go at it like bloody rabbits but Lina also likes dick lol.

Yes but never had the feeling at all theyare an true couple at all,having sex,or lots of sex doesn't make them an couple,and a lot of times only one of the girls it's present,in my opinion Lina its girlfriend..of tec boy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spielo said:

Does anybody have a remote control to switch off the audio of the TV???? Even low sounds of moaning are welcome..

Not listening with sound,but if that happens Seems George made the same mistake an layne did in past..to put an cam very close of tv...if so that can become an nightmare.