Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's ridicolous,strange,hot,surprising and...just loving it.

I don't know. I always say that bloke must act like bloke. I don't understand this kind of sexual behavior. But it doesn't mean that condemn it. let them feel free :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I don't know. I always say that bloke must act like bloke. I don't understand this kind of sexual behavior. But it doesn't mean that condemn it. let them feel free :biggrin:

Hehe,That's perfectly normal,myself it's just the oposite,love this mistress things:blush:,if I was in his place I would Totaly enter the game and let that wonderful woman command,hell..i would let the two wonderful girls comand:biggrin:.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

857.jpg

OK! So Foxy not only develops but does some kind of massage in "tantric style" and still "plus", is also a Dominatrix?:cool:

Was that what Alan dared to escape when on his visit? Heheheheh. Or did he just postpone the now unavoidable?:biggrin:

oC0X1J0.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

No surprise Foxy likes dick. She already blew Alan when she visited Serena

Did we ever had an domina type resident girl in VH?I think it's the first one,not counting with George and that things with Serena.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe,That's perfectly normal,myself it's just the oposite,love this mistress things:blush:,if I was in his place I would Totaly enter the game and let that wonderful woman command,hell..i would let the two wonderful girls comand:biggrin:.

maybe just for fun, but I wouldn't have any sexual gratification, no way :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1