Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Well in first tims Tim and Zoe also did it almost visible and they are online,then th couple got smarter and did it more discreetly,hopeful this will learn also.

i've seen a few others but they at least tried to be discreet. that is absolute evidence. the kind that some cc members have been looking for.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i've seen a few others but they at least tried to be discreet. that is absolute evidence. the kind that some cc members have been looking for.

The red shirt and her friend should leave and now,they brought that shit.Gess foxy and the others will learn with this.

On 3/19/2018 at 11:54 PM, x1000 said:

what is this ? on the small table beside the spoon!

On 3/19/2018 at 11:55 PM, Sparkles said:

756.jpg

when i asked earlier about this brown block because i guessed that is another kind of drugs not chocolate

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Well in Tim case i seen the pipe and him lighting it,so was almost as visible as this ones,but of course Seing the white stuff like tonight it's even worst.

All of would take is for someone to report that to the police. I’m pretty sure cocaine is illegal in Russia. I wonder if VH can get away with saying that they aren’t responsible for what happens on cam! I wonder if they have a duty to report crimes that happen on their site to the police? I wonder? 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bunch of fucking drug addicts! Am I ok to say that Jabbath or is that slanderous too? 

Basicaly like maybe 70,80 of the persons we see in cams...Remeber jeff and violet with their parents enjoying in the corner of kitchen....

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bunch of fucking drug addicts! Am I ok to say that Jabbath or is that slanderous too? 

Said the same hun just now, just a load of druggies off the street i think lol.

I don't think we need any more proof for this lot lol

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Keep burying your heads deeper and deeper into the sand boys! I know it’s really hard sometimes to see through that thick wool. 

You used to be so nice @Amy3, what turned you into such a bitch?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1