Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Thanks VH,in my opnion this is already one of best houses and with best residents,they just were careless and dumb,please talk with them and resolve it.

Well, in the UK they would resolve it by handing the footage over to the Drugs Squad.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I talk about the laws in my country. And I won't call the police if I see somebody take drugs. Not my business.

Thats it just stick your head in the sand like everyone else and pretend it ain't happening then you wonder why there is a drug problem.

Not good enough.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Second and even third chances,and think it's correct,unless it's something life damaging or treat of course,hopeful George and VH will put them ideias straight.

So no matter what you do you are given 2 or 3 chances? Really? This time I think VH will have to deal instead of passing it to the manager.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Thats it just stick your head in the sand like everyone else and pretend it ain't happening then you wonder why there is a drug problem.

Not good enough.

When somebody would be in danger I'd call the police but when taking drugs well it's his or her problem why should I bother?