Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

It's becoming very obvious and frustrating that this is not S & S's home. They party and live somewhere else and come here to work.  They take off when the session is done unless it's late and they stay over.. Then show back up right before the next show.. As probably one of the few still interested in this Apt..I think I'm done as well..Happy times..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And yet, they will continue to do well on VH because of their angle and the sheer number of followers that they have. It’s essentially a cam studio on VH, but don’t care or worry about it. That’s not allowed. What’s good for VH must also be good for us! Unless of course you value the voyeur experience, in which case you’ll be told to leave, cause complaining about it will get you no where. Sex, progress, greed! Who cares about voyeurism anyways. 

You have it right and right Amy. I like Stella because she smiles when she talks..That's about it now..I only express my frustration here because it's the only place I express it about this..Certainly no misconception anything will change as a result.. also done complaining..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

It's becoming very obvious and frustrating that this is not S & S's home. They party and live somewhere else and come here to work.  They take off when the session is done unless it's late and they stay over.. Then show back up right before the next show.. As probably one of the few still interested in this Apt..I think I'm done as well..Happy times..

Didn't they say they were moving to another house? Maybe that's
where they are. Helping to get it ready. Just a guess. 🙂

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Didn't they say they were moving to another house? Maybe that's
where they are. Helping to get it ready. Just a guess. 🙂

It could be that they are in the middle of searching for another place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Houlii said:

wednesday they posted this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

On 5/1/2018 at 1:17 PM, jabbath1987 said:

@StellaStephan69 please allow me one question: What's the purpose of living in such a big mansion but practically using only three rooms for webcamming nearly the whole time? And not interacting with the other couple Alan & Evi at all? 

Thanks for answering.

Hi!

We made a mistake with the choice of the house and unfortunately did not manage to realize a kind of "house of parties and debauchery" as we planned to do it initially.
We were too different with Alan and Evi and we just simply do not even have anything to talk to them about.
Nevertheless, we have good news, very soon (in about 10 days), we again move and will live in 2, as before =)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

wednesday they posted this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

On 5/1/2018 at 1:17 PM, jabbath1987 said:

@StellaStephan69 please allow me one question: What's the purpose of living in such a big mansion but practically using only three rooms for webcamming nearly the whole time? And not interacting with the other couple Alan & Evi at all? 

Thanks for answering.

Hi!

We made a mistake with the choice of the house and unfortunately did not manage to realize a kind of "house of parties and debauchery" as we planned to do it initially.
We were too different with Alan and Evi and we just simply do not even have anything to talk to them about.
Nevertheless, we have good news, very soon (in about 10 days), we again move and will live in 2, as before =)

Awsome,,thanks for posting!!