Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

On 5/6/2018 at 11:52 AM, jabbath1987 said:

No camming 24/7 and leaving the bedroom for some time might be a good start too... 🙄

Wonder if this big house will keep going for the bulk of the cams and go back to Stella, Chris, and a few more as before at the residence. 

On 5/6/2018 at 8:12 PM, StellaStephan69 said:

Yea, we today already found our new house 😃

in about a week we will relocate to another house 😃

I look forward to moving to your new home.
You are a very beautiful and sexually active couple.
In this house you were wasted.
See you soon.

• Like 1

It's a great site.. something for everyone and everyone has their favorites..There are some apartments in here that have never interested me as well. Certainly everyone likes and dislikes apartments sometimes for different reasons..All the variety in here is what makes this forum and VH interesting.  

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, Houlii said:

It's a great site.. something for everyone and everyone has their favorites..There are some apartments in here that have never interested me as well. Certainly everyone likes and dislikes apartments sometimes for different reasons..All the variety in here is what makes this forum and VH interesting.  

Cam show apartments doesn't fit into a voyeur site, because the communication with viewers and even more the fulfilment of the audience's wishes are the complete opposite of voyeurism. 

Didn't you see how it went with that Apartment? There was no real life possible next to all these cam shows. A group of lifeless zobies just trying to empty the viewers' wallets.They used VHTV only as an advertising platform and at the same time carelessly destroy the basic idea of this site. If things continue like this, i a few every apartment will want to earn more and voyeurism will be dead.

They already moving to other house!?Hope they have learned that giant houses don't attract many fans..neither 10,15hours a day if camming,if this two points are corrected than maybe they will manage an good place.