Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Cam show apartments doesn't fit into a voyeur site, because the communication with viewers and even more the fulfilment of the audience's wishes are the complete opposite of voyeurism. 

Didn't you see how it went with that Apartment? There was no real life possible next to all these cam shows. A group of lifeless zobies just trying to empty the viewers' wallets.They used VHTV only as an advertising platform and at the same time carelessly destroy the basic idea of this site. If things continue like this, i a few every apartment will want to earn more and voyeurism will be dead.

More and more it's what you find here... they (vh) already said that the change of name is on their plans for a while

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

they (vh) already said that the change of name is on their plans for a while

Really? When did they say that. It would be entire stupid change a name which is very well known by now. 

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

They already moving to other house!?Hope they have learned that giant houses don't attract many fans..neither 10,15hours a day if camming,if this two points are corrected than maybe they will manage an good place.

finally i hope they will have a little house 🤣

Risultati immagini per little house

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

the boss.. on general section.. 

I bet my ass that will ever happen. There are many well known brands which have names no longer fitting to their origin. But nobody would be so stupid and rename them

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

More and more it's what you find here... they (vh) already said that the change of name is on their plans for a while

If that were true, there would also be a good time for most of the longtime audience to recognize the change and press the "Cancel-Button". I don't think they're so stupid. 

What I suspect, however, is that they want to change the content over time. A little more cam show here and a little less voyeurism there. This apartment has shown where they want to go. It's a cam show factory. Everything else is just advertising to get more money out of people's pockets. Maybe the reboot will be different, but over time they will try to reach their goal. There's no room left for real life in places like this.

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

Cam show apartments doesn't fit into a voyeur site, because the communication with viewers and even more the fulfilment of the audience's wishes are the complete opposite of voyeurism. 

Didn't you see how it went with that Apartment? There was no real life possible next to all these cam shows. A group of lifeless zobies just trying to empty the viewers' wallets.They used VHTV only as an advertising platform and at the same time carelessly destroy the basic idea of this site. If things continue like this, i a few every apartment will want to earn more and voyeurism will be dead.

Was referring to VH in general as the site.l..I hated the big house..Did like the one before..but Stella was the draw for me..away from the Chater. cams..Reminds me alot of an old GF..that's all