Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

JASMIN, SERENA Y ROSIE IZQUIERDA B # 4 19:32

BELLE Y BLAIR LLEGARON SEGUNDOS MÁS TARDE A LAS 19:33

Not a second passed, in fact, the girls who were going to leave the house, were ready to open the door, when the sound began to sound, then I think it was Jas who opened the door-
They met on the porch of the house, so they would exchange a few words, before leaving the house.
The door was left open, so Belle and Blais could enter.

Just now, Nick said:

I see Belle packing ? is she living us ? 

It's normal ... maybe Belle deserved more time, as happened with other girls, but it would be normal for her to want to continue her life outside of RLC.
But I believe that with the promise that they will return, when they need new.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

What with Nicole in that room last time we could rename it "The Naga Tribute Room"

Of course I have my own great memories of that room with some of My Belle:heart:'s greatest moments including her first great naked bed show and perhaps my favourite of all time close up dancing but then she has done too many great things in many rooms ... perhaps "The Belle Balcony" LOL in honour of her naked sunbathing or maybe "The Belle Table" that she loved to perform on and she and Irma broke, not the one she set fire to.

Others might be "The 2Ks Sofa" although of course they have a new one now, "The Irma Table" - sadly both in the late B1 as is "The Renata, Regina & Sher Bedroom Floor". 

"The Gina Exercise Floor" and "The Sofie Show Camera" in B2, "The Jasmin Fun Bath" incorporating "The Rosie Water Jet", "The Bea Bating Bed" etc.

I also have great memories of my other 2 girls in that room too...Karol and Angel:heart:...I obviously love that room... :heart::heart:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

I see Belle packing ? is she living us ? 

It is very odd packing. I would put my underwear/socks in bags but nothing else. Maybe the texting she was doing last night accelerated her plans.

However almost looks as though she is moving somewhere else nearby because she's been putting handbags in with random clothes. So maybe she's leaving B4 and then Barcelona a few days later. We know she has already spent a few nights in Barcelona. It is a bit annoying because I was hoping for a big finish but all this seems very rushed and not like her. 

• Like 2

At least My Sexy Belle:heart: gave me a few seconds more nudity on her bed and yet another shower. She must have had the most showers in that room as well as the most bates.

Now she shaves. Belle thought she had locked the door.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Beautiful Belle:heart: fabulously naked in brilliant light on her bed for one last time? :heart:

Will I be lucky enough to get one final bend of My Pretty Belle:heart:'s awesome ass:heart:?

I can only hope