Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

My Beautiful Belle:heart: fabulously naked in brilliant light on her bed for one last time? :heart:

what the fuck RLC,cameras sticking and skipping for the past three days.needs to be serviced soon.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Monica's moving her hand over her arse in almost identical fashion to The Goddess. Maybe she has watched RLC and has learnt from the best.

I'm sorry bb but monica does not have to copy no one she is the best that ever has been at a Barcelona apt .I love belle but monica has done every thing on her own  to make me watch her. I love and always will  love belle but I do think that monica is the best  

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

With My Belle:heart: unlikely to return for some time as I am pretty certain she has a date, I shall bid you and her good night.

And to paraphrase the late great Dave Allen "May your girl go with you".

And to paraphrase Obi Wan Kenobi '' May the force be with you''.:biggrin:

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I'm sorry bb but monica does not have to copy no one she is the best that ever has been at a Barcelona apt .I love belle but monica has done every thing on her own  to make me watch her. I love and always will  love belle but I do think that monica is the best  

Let me explain bud.

Do you really think I think she has actually done that? 

It was a joke but on CC possibly for cultural and language reasons people don't get when it is a joke unless you put LOL. I should have put LOL. It was very similar to what The Goddess does and indeed I had just seen her doing it and was struck by how similar it was and they both did it for several minutes. Also just a reminder that people on CC who have been here for a long time ought to know who The Goddess is (Leora for newcomers although it seems utterly pointless calling her by a name that she has never been called by and that is how we often refer to her within her section). For many of us she as the poster girl of RLC is who attracted us to the site in the first place. For future reference The Queen (of Barcelona) is Nora.

Very similar but that's like saying if 2 residents gave similar BJs one had copied another which is clearly not true. I have no doubt some girls have watched RLC or pictures GIFs and videos of RLC and it is not impossible that they are influenced by what they have read or have seen - in fact I am convinced of that - but to suggest anybody copied anybody's movements and techniques to that detail is laughable which is I guess why I didn't write LOL, although it would have saved me writing all of this.

And finally I doubt if there is any footage of The Goddess doing that exact thing because that would be usually pre-bate or post-bate horniness or sometimes between bates as it was in Monica's case although The Goddess would normally not bate so quickly afterwards and I believe it was unusual for Monica as well. Maybe Monica is similar to The Goddess in one respect and that is having bated makes her horny although I think quite a few other girls share that trait but they have not acted on it or have not had the opportunity to act upon it. 

• Like 1