Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm actually being serious here...did they actually fuck!!. I was watching and just thought she got off him to look at her phone..:confused:What are they gonna be like when they get used to each other again. Tonight was the epic fuck cos they hadn't seen each other for weeks...they were like caged animals waiting to get at each other...:dodgy:

I know if this is how they act when they have not seen each other for what 2 months now give or take,either way if they didn't do it or they did and it lasted 2 minutes its kinda pitiful either way when you think about it

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I know if this is how they act when they have not seen each other for what 2 months now give or take,either way if they didn't do it or they did and it lasted 2 minutes its kinda pitiful either way when you think about it

Karol and Jas certainly didn't act like this when their guys arrived...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm going now because I only watch RLC on Replay since Belle left and besides the weather has suddenly gone cold ... and it's been 80 in London the last few days!!!

Good night all.

good night bb

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm going now because I only watch RLC on Replay since Belle left and besides the weather has suddenly gone cold ... and it's been 80 in London the last few days!!!

Good night all.

Nite mate...:wink:

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Of course I was just mentioning how miserable she'd been again, which is OK now she's happy. I just wish she'd been miserable in a different room.

she is still miserable.this is all a staged.look at her right now. she just seen her "boyfriend" for the first time in 2 or 3 months you got laid for the first time in all that time and you still look as sad as you ever looked.and besides............all this time apart........and only one two minute fuck, and you*re done?you guys should be all over each other.

Blair has had the same sad look on her face from the very first day,she arrived on RLC,, I don't know if it has something to do with her being on RLC because I've never seen how she was before she got here......... She always looks depressed and sad,,even when Jasmin makes her smile a little bit it never lasts long.

I would have thought that her Bf being here we would have seen a much happier and smiling Blair,,,but so far she is acting the exact same way,,,it's like her face is stuck in the sad puppy look.

Unlike all the other ladies before her,,,she doesn't seem too happy at least not yet,,,we will see in the coming days and weeks.

sad doctor who GIF

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Blair has had the same sad look on her face from the very first day,she arrived on RLC,, I don't know if it has something to do with her being on RLC because I've never seen how she was before she got here......... She always looks depressed and sad,,even when Jasmin makes her smile a little bit it never lasts long.

I would have thought that her Bf being here we would have seen a much happier and smiling Blair,,,but so far she is acting the exact same way,,,it's like her face is stuck in the sad puppy look.

Unlike all the other ladies before her,,,she doesn't seem too happy at least not yet,,,we will see in the coming days and weeks.

sad doctor who GIF

she is trying to wake him up because he is snoring.she should just go to the other bed.

Sexy Sophisticated Sophie, please send the little blonde friend packing she is ruining the vibe between you and Nifty Naughty Naomi. She is not going to change, and have fun with you two. She is just too scared to death of you and Naomi.

Image result for scared to death gif

• Upvote 1