Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

watching a after hours movies on showtime  sure looks like the sex scenes we get from the girls on here it looks like they are doing something but you cant actually see it their heads just always seem to be in the way sound familiar,oh and who happens to be in one of the movies wild wild sex but the famous Stormy Danielles 

• Like 1

I brought up Lola last night say what you will when the girls fooled around when she was here they actually had sex I don't think it was fake when she sat on Carolinas face and belle was shoving a dildo in her pussy at the same time and the whole orgy night not much faking shit there either so I will take her parties over the stuff we have seen lately anytime

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

The girls dont seem shy around the guy, wearing panties and thongs.

you are very funny, these girls will have all the faults, but surely they are not shy, they all ask for a new show, there was not enough that on Tuesday night, it was wonderful

• Upvote 1

morning all I watched monica on replay after she got back from b4. and its funny how she left in blue jeans and her black coat but came back in that black backless dress.:confused: so Im guessing she had that dress someplace else. and that's where she left her jeans and coat that she left in 

46 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

morning all I watched monica on replay after she got back from b4. and its funny how she left in blue jeans and her black coat but came back in that black backless dress.:confused: so Im guessing she had that dress someplace else. and that's where she left her jeans and coat that she left in 

Morning Bud...She put the black dress in her bag before she left and took with her...Not sure about the heels because she left in sandals...She also came back with no panties on...😆

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Bud...She put the black dress in her bag before she left and took with her...Not sure about the heels because she left in sandals...She also came back with no panties on...😆

I just looked again and seen  her put it in the bag🤐

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

and she started do a little playing around 2353 till 0040 sad that it wasn't all open but I still like every thing about her. no I don't like her I love every thing about her :heart::heart: