Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Hace 1 hora, bud2966 dijo:

Por la mañana todo lo que vi Mónica en la repetición después de que ella regresó de b4. y es gracioso cómo se fue en jeans azules y su abrigo negro, pero regresó con ese vestido negro sin espalda. : confuso:así que supongo que ella tenía ese vestido en otro lugar. y ahí es donde ella dejó sus jeans y el abrigo que dejó en 

It should not be normal, but it seems that RLC allows girls in Barcelona to have a parallel life outside the cameras.
So, the girls who come to Barcelona, do many things, which in my opinion, are not at all justified.
But the only solution we have is to abandon the project. But there will always be asses glued to your chair that will not change your mind.

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Bud ... Se puso el vestido negro en su bolso antes de irse y se llevó con ella ... No estoy segura de los tacones porque se fue con sandalias ... También regresó sin bragas ... 😆

We have thousands and thousands of examples of that, I think the one that did the most, without a doubt, was Gina.
But as Monica feels less identified with the protecto, I guess she will do it more and more times.
In my opinion, when this situation arrives, it is the right moment to substitute the girl for another one between excited, without charges or interests outside the house, and that is willing to have a good time.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

tal vez esto es para las nuevas cámaras que se prometieron

But do not find it strange that between 11:55 am and 12:00 pm, climb topless, Nica, to the top of the ladder of the pool that overlooks the front porch of the house (in that area there are no cameras)
And Rose, was she waiting on the stairs at the entrance of the house as if she were waiting for someone?

Well, in defense of your idea, which seems understandable, Nica went down to her room to put on a bikini. Naomi, finished sunbathing topless in the pool and sat in the kitchen and Anita, was in his robe, in the kitchen, had also stopped sunbathing in the pool.

There are 4 hours Sergio said:

you are very funny, these girls have all the defects, but surely they are not shy, they all ask a new show, there was not enough that Tuesday night, it was wonderful

for many people in this forum and these girls RLC they live in a real world where billions of people on this planet, they live in a virtual world : :)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm really pleased RLC have installed all these new outside cams they promised us...If they hadn't I wouldn't be able to enjoy all the fun the girls are having in the pool right now...😒

They do have Cams Outside.