Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nica and Anita, best of friends don't even realize they need to give each other a helping hand once in while. They would be so much happier, and at peace with each other

Sorry Rider, I thought you typed Amina instead of Anita, or did you change it...Hence my post...😕

It could be my eyes...😎

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fuck you SC, you more than anyone should know it's against the rules to post social media stuff on here...Shit, I thought I'd changed my profile...😏

Naga didn't your mother warn you about "THAT" ? and what happens if you don't listen ?

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fuck you SC, you more than anyone should know it's against the rules to post social media stuff on here...Shit, I thought I'd changed my profile...😏

Far from being Social Media when it's from the Giphy Section.    :biggrin:

hace 17 minutos, Kase dijo:

Creo Que El romero sin Nada hay en el coño B4 por Lo Que Ella Que Tiene Ir a Naomi para CONSEGUIR algo  😁

Where is Naomi? Rose, she's in B4, in bed with Serena, but I do not see any sign of Naomi, not in B4 or in B2 ... She's gone out alone?

18 minutes ago, kase said:

i think rosemary does not get any pussy in B4 so she has to go to naomi to get something 😁

like I said earlier rose sprayed something on her pussy and the inside of her panties and plucked the hairs off her nipples kinda makes it look like she is hoping to get some  action when they are out together tonight