Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

On Rosie's very first night, My Belle:heart: and Rosie brought back 2 guys. I don't think Rosie did anything but Belle maybe - she already had flowers and was going to be away for a few days but it never happened. Belle did go out on the balcony and something may have been going on there and when they went out for an hour Belle was not dressed in a way that she could really have left the vehicle. However that was outside so we can't speculate. One of them wanted to stay to sleep but the girls wouldn't let them. The next night they came back with the same 2 guys. Belle played hostess, Rosie was to some extent out of it, and Angel got involved but even less happened and that was the last time they came.

Belle has had quite a few dates with men even on her first stay. From my observation there is little question in my mind Belle likes girls as well. Rosie there is less evidence for one way or the other. Just being able to eat pussy probably isn't enough to be certain about the girls on here.

there is nothing wrong with girls bringing home guys.they are only human.they need some dick every once in a while.thats why i think nica is so hot in the pants.i dont think she had any lately.rosie and belle will go out and get theirs.when they go out at night and come home 4,5or6 the next evening,where do you think they were?.......at some guys house or in a hotel.either way,they are getting fucked.the club closes at 2 or 3 in the morning.

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

at the beginning of each week, we should have a contest on how many massages are done for this household.  I have never seen so many, but they are great teasing mechanisms.

It's getting a little to much, I mean I dont mind it but when they do it so often it get's a little borring. But I guess they don't have much else to do.