Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Se está haciendo un poco de mucho, quiero decir que no me importa, pero cuando lo hacen tan a menudo que consigo un poco de borring. Pero supongo que no tienen mucho más que hacer.

The work of caresses, views, baths, naked, etc, that these girls have, are interesting moments, maybe not as interesting as Amina or Rose could have them, but I do not think that the other girls can do it better than for example, some moments of intimacy of Sofie and Naomi.

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

:biggrin:  nunca utilizado repetición .. así que supongo que tal vez el inicio

Better than Nicole's, in B1? Although this I have not seen, I think that better than that, I have not seen another better.
Even, because the camera 7 of that house, caught a meter or a meter and a half from the target, so there has not been another camera so close, perhaps, camera 6 in the massage of Caroline to Anna, also in B1, with Belle, her sex, was so close to the camera, it almost looked like you could smell it.

Anyway, from the voyeur point of view, and I think we will not see many times, it's like Naomi was spying on Sofie, while this one was playing, it was for a few moments, but I think that as a voyeur, they were curious moments, for not calling them Fantastic
It's all a voyeur boy's dream, to catch a girl, in the instant that he's watching another girl caress ...
Personally a perfect scene.