Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

I'm not happy reading the post for the last 10 hour that I was out.. about monica is leaving :angry: if that is going to happen then I think I will be leaving with her. she is the best that ever came to reallife cams in my eyes. I hope that she gos to b4 .

• Like 1

monica :heart:I really think you are the best that I have seen in a Barcelona  apartment. I hope that you are just going to b4. and not leaving us. if rlc needs for someone to leave it should be sofie and not you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

That bloke is still there. I wonder if when Tiana goes he will be one of the occupants of her room. I really am not happy about this. He wasn't even the boyfriend of a resident and 3 or 4 days is the most one of those should stay and then stay out of the common areas as much as possible especially in the evenings - 2 days in the LR and 1 day in the kitchen. And it seems unlike Amina's BF he wouldn't be able to be hived off to B3 now that is full. Of course that is if his GF gets that room but he's already had his time.

He needs to go back home to his Mother's Basement.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

These Russian men are pitiful, wear a shirt like a stud that says FUCK on it, then would not even begin to know how to get it done, You only have few chances in life like he has tonight, and he just blew this one.

A 3 Watt Light Bulb is brighter than some of these guys the girls pick up on their Travels.    :biggrin: