Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man you talk about disappointed, I just opened RLC to see Level two of the Barcelona Hotel. I was hoping the girl bent over was Jasmin for just second, then in comes Putin junior and I click onto another apartment to see Sofie in the bath.

BOYCOTT level two and Putin junior and his fling.

He was earlier being a pervert like us, and spying on the girls sun tanning nude, scared them so much they went inside quickly.

He looks constantly concerned...not very comfortable about being on RLC me thinks.  Hopefully he wont last long here.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

RLC needs some Fresh Meat.  We have seen so much Recycled Matter they have started to get Stale.

yep, we a new girl today, still waiting for her name.. (Maybe she have 3-4 days probation, like Anita :cry: )

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The million dollar question of the day ?

When will Nica and Anita quit acting like little innocent school girls, and get a taste of those funbaggo's, or even better taste the sweet nectar from the pearly gates ?

Kind of bad to wish that the girls die and go to heaven so early :dodgy:

• Like 1

I agree, more new ladies in these apartments or houses. The same girls are getting boring, we know what they do before they do it. Fresh faces and bodies for everyone. Do not bring back the old tenants we have seen enough of them on social media and their stays in the past.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I can not help seeing that pillow on Sofie's bed that reads "HUG ME"

So, Sofie, as you prepare to leave--here is 

Image result for hug

as you continue on your journey of life.  May you enjoy health and happiness

Thank you for sharing with us :heart:

And I hope that when your and Monica's stay is over and you meet again outside of RLC

that you will mend your differences and be friends once again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So painful to see other girl(and dude)in the bedroom that was for so long of jasmin:confused:,Blair isn't all that bad,but she it's almost the opposite of jas..jas was an very natural looking girl with an gorgeous face..Blair not so much.Next to leave..Rose:confused:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I can not help seeing that pillow on Sofie's bed that reads "HUG ME"

So, Sofie, as you prepare to leave--here is 

Image result for hug

as you continue on your journey of life.  May you enjoy health and happiness

Thank you for sharing with us :heart:

ghost hug GIF

• Like 2