Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Just think about it. If 5000 subscribers suddenly vanished VH would earn $6500/day. But then say all 5000 watched a pay cam for 3 hours that day. VH would make $6100/day and the tenant they watched would only make $400. It’s crazy how much VH makes off of this site and you have tenants earning scraps, sometimes barley enough to survive on. It’s all in VH’s interest. It very clear that desperate tenants work harder, i.e. have more sex, then well paid tenants. Think about it!

Sorry I really can't follow at all. I read all but don't understand:

• Why would they make money when subscriber vanish?
  • Why the number of 5.000 subs?

Sorry I dont get this whole calculation 😜

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

James a été très clair sur ce point depuis le début. Beaucoup, beaucoup de fois il a dit cela. 

It's written on the site of VH, heading "become participant": it's not a scoop.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I really can't follow at all. I read all but don't understand:

• Why would they make money when subscriber vanish?
  • Why the number of 5.000 subs?

Sorry I dont get this whole calculation 😜

Neither do I!

• Like 1

Sorry all that calculation is like an equation system with too much "x,y,z" and so on and not enough numbers. We do not even know the number of variables yet. 

Its like calculating the weight of a ship by taking the shoe size of the captain. It can be correct but it can be easily totally wrong 😵😵😂

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just think about it. If 5000 subscribers suddenly vanished VH would earn $6500/day. But then say all 5000 watched a pay cam for 3 hours that day. VH would make $6100/day and the tenant they watched would only make $400. It’s crazy how much VH makes off of this site and you have tenants earning scraps, sometimes barley enough to survive on. It’s all in VH’s interest. It very clear that desperate tenants work harder, i.e. have more sex, then well paid tenants. Think about it!

If 5,000 subscribers disappear, there is no one else.
There are not so many subscribers and VH dead!

since the topic of how much the tenents earn seems to be tiny compared to vh profit let me remind everyone that vh is the boss. if you get a job somewhere that employs 5,000 people of course 1 person won't make 50%. but the 5,000 will divide the 50%. vh will only make more $ if there are more subscribers. it doesn't matter to them how many apts there are. but the more apts the less each will get. if there is $1 and vh has 10 apts vh gets 50 cents & each apt gets 5 cents. but if there are 50 apts vh still gets 50 cents but the apts only get 1 cent each.

3 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It's written on the site of VH, heading "become participant": it's not a scoop.

Thanks. So we have. 

x = numbers of subscribers (unknown)

y = amount of money they make with all subs (unknown)

z = average amount of money per sub (y/x) unknown as x and y unknown

w = amount of money for tenants without manager (y/2) unknown as y is unknown 

v = share for managers (unknown)

u = amount of money for tenants with manager (w-v) unknown as w and v are unknown

= typical average viewing time per day. (unknown)

We dont know how the view count system works exactly. So there is no system to put in our variables. If I take Amys system it is: u/24 * t or w/24 * t 

But all is unknown...😉

• Like 1

Hi all. Its easy to figure this out. With 2500 subs, times 40 a month, if everyone paid premium monthly, is $100,000 assuming VH pays no taxes, and assuming the tenants get 50%, that gives the tenants, $50,000 a month, assuming they pay no taxes, that's $50,000 ÷ 29 tenants is $1,725 a month, which at todays rate is about 106,000 rubles.  That's $57.50 a day per tenant. Then depending on views, that $1,725 goes up or down, however their view system works.  See how easy that was! Bottom line no one has any idea how much they make !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi all. Its easy to figure this out. With 2500 subs, times 40 a month, if everyone paid premium monthly, is $100,000 assuming VH pays no taxes, and assuming the tenants get 50%, that gives the tenants, $50,000 a month, assuming they pay no taxes, that's $50,000 ÷ 29 tenants is $1,725 a month, which at todays rate is about 106,000 rubles.  That's $57.50 a day per tenant. Then depending on views, that $1,725 goes up or down, however their view system works.  See how easy that was! Bottom line no one has any idea how much they make !

Yes look above I listed all the variables and it is impossible to solve it without knowing the master key: The shoe size of James multiplied by the month of his great grandmas birthday 🤣😜

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. So we have. 

x = numbers of subscribers (unknown)

y = amount of money they make with all subs (unknown)

z = average amount of money per sub (y/x) unknown as x and y unknown

w = amount of money for tenants without manager (y/2) unknown as y is unknown 

v = share for managers (unknown)

u = amount of money for tenants with manager (w-v) unknown as w and v are unknown

= typical average viewing time per day. (unknown)

We dont know how the view count system works exactly. So there is no system to put in our variables. If I take Amys system it is: u/24 * t or w/24 * t 

But all is unknown...😉

The only thing known for sure, is that everything in unknown!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

This calculation seems illogical (even to me) but it works because VH doesn't lose money no matter the number of subscribers. 

If there are less subscribers, there will be less views for the apts. If there are more, there will be more views. VH will always be the winner.

Every subscriber pays $39 to view all apts. And every apt you visit receives $1.30. Again that seems illogical but it works for them.

I would say that, if doesn't matter the time and nº of cams you watch in an apartment, at max that value ($.065 splitted by manager and nº of tenants) is splitted by the number of apartments you will saw in that day.. It's the only logical i found, but still seems "unfair" because i can me logged 12H and watch all apartment but 1 i want 10 hours and all the others i watch for 2H..
So i would say that to be a "fair" system (that i believe in the possibility that it's not like these)  but should be a ratio between (nº of apartments vs time logged on each apartment) in a total max of $0.65/day