Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I would say that, if doesn't matter the time and nº of cams you watch in an apartment, at max that value ($.065 splitted by manager and nº of tenants) is splitted by the number of apartments you will saw in that day.. It's the only logical i found, but still seems "unfair" because i can me logged 12H and watch all apartment but 1 i want 10 hours and all the others i watch for 2H..
So i would say that to be a "fair" system (that i believe in the possibility that it's not like these)  but should be a ratio between (nº of apartments vs time logged on each apartment) in a total max of $0.65/day

In other words like I said we dont kow anything. All is unknown 😵

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That’s not exactly true my friend! My numbers are solid and correct as maximums. James said they take 50% off the top. The only variables that I don't know are the number of subscribersprice point of the subscribers, managers cut, and the length of view time. I have more then enough information to get a very good idea what VH makes as a percentage compared to the tenants. In my opinion, the workers here are getting hosed. 

It is absolutely unquestionable that if I have a sub and I don’t watch anything, VH earned 100% of my value that day. Even at most, I never watched anything for more then 3 hours a day. Likely it was around an hour or so a day. VH made bank off my sub. 

Sorry Amy you really told me you can make a solid calculation with four! unknown variables? Come on 😜

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I was never able to learn what effect watching multiple cams are the same tome had on the view counts. My best guess is that the viewers worth splits with each cam viewed. So, if I watched every single cam on different browsers, the value of my sub would be split across all of the pay cams that I watched. Of course the free cams always pay nothing so they simply don't count. 

I WOULD say that the same ip watching many paid cams at same time, WOULD count as 1 view... 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can tell you as a percentage how much VH makes per day per sub max! Easy, $0.65/day max

Easy calculation. No point to argue about.

But if I don’t watch at all, VH makes the whole $1.30

Makes no sense to me... Did James tell you? 

I just don't know the exact totals and the other things I mentioned. 

And that's exactly the reason we can't calculate ANY numbers here as too many variables are unknown. We don't even know for sure how much unknown variables there are...

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

puisque le sujet de combien les tenents gagnent semble être minime par rapport au profit vh-moi de rappeler à tous que vh est le patron. si vous obtenez un endroit de travail qui emploie 5.000 personnes bien sûr 1 personne ne fera pas 50%. mais le 5000 divisera les 50%. vh ne fera que rendre plus $ s'il y a plus d'abonnés. il n'a pas d'importance pour eux combien il y a apparts. mais plus apparts moins chacun recevra. s'il y a 1 $ et vh a 10 apparts vh obtient 50 cents et chaque apt obtient 5 cents. mais s'il y a 50 apparts vh obtient encore 50 cents, mais les apparts obtenez seulement 1 cent chacun.

That's what I said from the beginning of this topic.
29 on a cake, the shares are smaller, than if one is 10.
So, the more apartments there are, the more tenants will have to be good to win the same thing.

However, normally the cake (number of subscribers) should be bigger with 29 apartments than with 10.

5 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

That's what I said from the beginning of this topic.
29 on a cake, the shares are smaller, than if one is 10.
So, the more apartments there are, the more tenants will have to be good to win the same thing.

However, normally the cake (number of subscribers) should be bigger with 29 apartments than with 10.

Not necessarily with their system of calculation based on the number of views. 

I'm going to drop my drunken point in that there seems to be a huge flaw in these calculations of who gets what, you can't take an average of a sub's as there is 1. a different level of sub ie. standard and premium, 2. at a premium rate there is a discount on the more days you sub to and finally people that subbed earlier on get a reduced rate to pay. So in essence A+B certainly doesn't equal C or any where close. Thus this whole discussion is really voided before it begin's.

• Like 1