Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm back to remind everyone that the pay will not be split relying on 24 hours of activity per apt. right away 8 hrs are for sleeping. don't make me take this to the other section to "talk" about how ridiculous that would be. remember 50% divived among the apts based on their activity!

Welcome Golfer! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wonderful reading that Howard. Yes, indeed I freely admit that I don’t know many of the variables, but based on the example I gave and the number that are absolutely known, one can see just how much VH earns compared to the tenants. It’s a lot! 

....and don’t think for a second some of these managers aren’t looking at those losses and thinking to themselves, maybe that could be me. 😬

I'm not taking a position one way or the other on your numbers.  I'm just saying never under-estimate a customer (subscription) base when marketing to a world-wide audience.

As for the monetary discrepancy between residents, managers and VH, there really isn't a business model to refer to. But *I* would think that for each dollar made, 65% would go to VH, 25% to the residents and 10% to managers (I think you're being to generaous to VH, Amy).

65% covers apartment expenses (including cameras and related items). 25% for the residents being their "work" income.  10% to the managers I equate (similar) to a real estate agent's fee for introducing "buyer" and "seller".

On a side issue, I don't think there is an equation/calculation basing viewing time to monthly subscription.  A subscriber can watch 24/7 or maybe just a couple hours total over a 30 day period.  The business model has to be based on monthly viewership (clicks) per apartment (with some incremental statistical analysis to supplement the main business model). Length of time for each 'visit' is not an accurate measure for compensation purposes but it is good data for VH to determine if there is still interest in the apartment. 

On a side note, its the start up expenses for an apartment that is a big cost to VH. VH has to determine if the resident of an apartment will bring in revenue.  Nina/Alan/Serena have the right chemistry for a revenue stream as do Clara & Stas. On the other hand, we've seen that homosexual couples don't bring in viewers and neither do unattractive (or obese) people.  

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But that's not correct. The tenants can and do earn views while they are asleep, when subs watch the timeline, or the archives. The total worth of a subscriber is $1.30 max no matter how you slice it and no matter how they watch. View time clicks on in favor of the target apt as the subscriber watches and when they click off, VH takes the the balance of that 50% payout back i house. I could easily give the same example across a weeks time or a months time. It's not really that complicated.  

no.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But that's not correct. The tenants .......

For fucks sake talk about flogging a dead horse lol. No one knows the right figures and 99% of the views are guess work anyway so why keep on about it. With experts like you lot what chance do VH ever have of getting it right 😎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause it’s fun. 😁👍🏻 

I still haven’t heard a decent arguement to explain why my example is incorrect. We do, in fact, know certain variables. We know how much at max a subscription costs and we know that VH takes 50% of it. All I did was follow the math. If James wants to clarify that the other $594.00 in my example gets divided among the tenants regardless of views or by some other algorithm I’m all ears, but given that we know they take at least 50% of the value of a sub that much is certain. 

A max rate sub is $1.30/day no question about it. 50% is $0.65/day. There is no question about it. 

Why would you guys argue with Amy ?? You know she's right, guess you want to upset her or tease her. Amy knows what she's talking about  !!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Why would you guys argue with Amy ?? You know she's right, guess you want to upset her or tease her. Amy knows what she's talking about  !!

Well Amy thinks so anyway so thats all that matters lol

• Like 1

I have no real ideia about the salaries in those countries,and i know VHTV isn't an "normal" style of job but feel an house recieving 50,60 dollars a day it's to much.But again I say..don't know the salaries in Russia etc.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Parce que c'est amusant. 😁 👍🏻 

Je n'ai pas encore entendu un arguement décent pour expliquer pourquoi mon exemple est incorrect. Nous faisons, en fait, nous savons certaines variables. Nous savons combien au maximum un frais d'abonnement et nous savons que VH prend 50% de celui-ci. Tout ce que je ne faisais que suivre les maths. Si James veut préciser que l'autre 594,00 $ dans mon exemple se divise entre les locataires indépendamment des opinions ou par un autre algorithme que je suis tout ouïe, mais étant donné que nous savons qu'ils prennent au moins 50% de la valeur d'un sous beaucoup est certain. 

Un taux maximum est sous 1,30 $ / jour aucune question à ce sujet. 50% est 0,65 $ / jour. Il n'y a pas de doute à ce sujet. 

You do not read the posts of others correctly. You absolutely want VH to be a scammer bastard and the tenants to be poor little innocent things that VH operates.
You who have the infused science, how many tenants have left the adventure for reasons of insufficient gain?
Who do you think owns the truth, how many VH subscribers do you think there are right now?

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

You do not read the posts of others correctly. You absolutely want VH to be a scammer bastard and the tenants to be poor little innocent things that VH operates.
You who have the infused science, how many tenants have left the adventure for reasons of insufficient gain?
Who do you think owns the truth, how many VH subscribers do you think there are right now?

How many VH subs right now..it's about 9,513 payed users in premium and 5,422 payed users in basic mode.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have no real ideia about the salaries in those countries,and i know VHTV isn't an "normal" style of job but feel an house recieving 50,60 dollars a day it's to much.But again I say..don't know the salaries in Russia etc.

$ 50 if an apartment is viewed 2 hours per 1,000 subscribers; which is almost never to happen, except maybe for orgy announced. In this case it is very poorly paid.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause it’s fun. 😁👍🏻 

I still haven’t heard a decent arguement to explain why my example is incorrect. We do, in fact, know certain variables. We know how much at max a subscription costs and we know that VH takes 50% of it. All I did was follow the math. If James wants to clarify that the other $594.00 in my example gets divided among the tenants regardless of views or by some other algorithm I’m all ears, but given that we know they take at least 50% of the value of a sub that much is certain. 

A max rate sub is $1.30/day no question about it. 50% is $0.65/day. There is no question about it. 

Now if i was really that interested i would probably agree with your $1.30 per day but no one has got any idea how many subscibers VH have. It obviously must be many 1000's or could even be millions so we are potentially talking about a shed load of money. So we are looking at a total VH income of a min of many many $1000's per day. What happens to it from then on in is anybody's guess but i doubt if VH are going to the benefit office every day.

I probably accept that there could a 50/50 split between VH and the apartments (like other sites) but then again from there on in its anybody's guess so its just all guesswork then and heresay. One thing i would add is that surely a 2 tennant occupancy would not get the same as say a 4 tennant occupancy so there is an anomaly there before we even go any further.

Why i am even writing all this crap i don't know as i am not really that interested all i worry about is that i am able to watch something, hopefully in the near future with some reliability lol.

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

$ 50 if an apartment is viewed 2 hours per 1,000 subscribers; which is almost never to happen, except maybe for orgy announced. In this case it is very poorly paid.

You have any ideia of the average salary in for exemple Russia?Always had the ideia they receive very poorly in comparation with other countries like Italy,France etc.But one thing for sure VH must have some way to see how much an place it's watched and popular and based on the monthly views and duration of the same residents,managers receive more or less.An empty house for long hours most probarby won't get revenue.