Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, ooopel said:

tenor-177a3f9bfa5b4ac309.gif

i know, please do not say anything .. I'm late as usual  for congratulations  to you  ..  that's enough  for me to feel embarrassed at this moment. Romeo, even i do not like The habit of your ignoring .. But you have always been a good  friend, And believe me, i appreciate you so much since the first met between us   .. i think you know that these words that express my heart at this moment .. true,  this is the  moment of celebration for you  .. Congratulations 30 thousand posts ..  we waiting for more ,perhaps, 100 thousand posts ..  Always you look to the sky .. The moon hears the sound of Neighing  of your  heart ..:heart::biggrin:

Ah thanks that's sweet :heart:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Just In said:

Now I'm confused what time it will happen. :biggrin:

Hehe,I really don't get this times.They said tomorrow at 03:00(UTC+0)AM,am it's night time but part noon,so..it's this morning I Gess or not.But houses have several times..+3GTM,+5GTM,my tought with certain but not sure at all it's..03:00 it's Marty mcfly  first date it's..oct..26..1985..09:00..So based in this specs I think it's 03:00 of past but in near future.Gess VHTV fallow the macgyver method of calculations based..now this is just pure especulation..an gum will be mixed with an flashlight to create the event,well hope was helpful my friend.Enjoy the cake.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,I really don't get this times.They said tomorrow at 03:00(UTC+0)AM,am it's night time but part noon,so..it's this morning I Gess or not.But houses have several times..+3GTM,+5GTM,my tought with certain but not sure at all it's..03:00 it's Marty mcfly  first date it's..oct..26..1985..09:00..So based in this specs I think it's 03:00 of past but in near future.Gess VHTV fallow the macgyver method of calculations based..now this is just pure especulation..an gum will be mixed with an flashlight to create the event,well hope was helpful my friend.Enjoy the cake.

Damn sounds like you maybe the resident rocket scientist.:biggrin:rocket lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok I have went and tried to figure it out, so if it is 3am UTC for the outage then

Those at +3 GMT will be 6am

Those at +5 GMT will be 8am

Uk will be 4am

New York will be 10pm

LA will be 7pm.

I think this is how the time continuum works.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1