Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you make a ticket please?

Support ticket #15404 submitted

Our team has received your message and will reply to you soon. Please check your email later to get response.
We are responding to every email, so if you don’t get a reply from us it means that the email is in your spam folder or you should email us from another email provider.

1 minute ago, runawaygroom said:
Support ticket #15404 submitted

Our team has received your message and will reply to you soon. Please check your email later to get response.
We are responding to every email, so if you don’t get a reply from us it means that the email is in your spam folder or you should email us from another email provider.

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, Yury said:

Hi guys!
VHTV imposed sanctions against Russia. Now I and Putin see only 13 apartments out of 28 apartments. Damned capitalists! :biggrin:

vhtv should apology, sanctions were by default imposed on Putin and his fellows, absolutely not on ordinary people, who we love and who are our friends. Unless Putin watches it too...:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

vhtv should apology, sanctions were by default imposed on Putin and his fellows, absolutely not on ordinary people, who we love and who are our friends. Unless Putin watches it too...:biggrin:

Maybe Putin really does? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Hi guys!
VHTV imposed sanctions against Russia. Now I and Putin see only 13 apartments out of 28 apartments. Damned capitalists! :biggrin:

FireShot Capture 041 - Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real_ - https___voyeur-house.tv_realm2.jpg  2   584.88 kB

FireShot Capture 040 - Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real_ - https___voyeur-house.tv_realm2.jpg  2   535.57 kB

That's very strange,did you renew your premium membership?Then all houses should apear,but if after that only half or something apear than for sure the payment also must be half.But it's strange.

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's very strange,did you renew your premium membership?Then all houses should apear,but if after that only half or something apear than for sure the payment also must be half.But it's strange.

No, I'm not a premium member. I do not have a valid subscription, only a registered account. VHTV is blocking Russian IP. When I was a premium member, I also had some problems with IP, which were promptly resolved by technical support of VHTV. 
I do not know which apartments are being blocked on my Russian IP, perhaps it is an apartments that are located in Russia. Maybe Russian tenants do not want to be seen in Russia. But this is only an assumption.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Yury said:

No, I'm not a premium member. I do not have a valid subscription, only a registered account. VHTV is blocking Russian IP. When I was a premium member, I also had some problems with IP, which were promptly resolved by technical support of VHTV. 
I do not know which apartments are being blocked on my Russian IP, perhaps it is an apartments that are located in Russia. Maybe Russian tenants do not want to be seen in Russia. But this is only an assumption.

Sorry for you,indeed with an registed account you should be able to access all houses,probray is that you said about residents in Russia don't want to be seen.But honestly no sure.