Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ah good to hear beginning to think it was only me, that's exactly what I am getting it's a right pain in the ass. As you say even loading them is so slow often.

Would be nice when you make a ticket to too. the more information the better.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ah good to hear beginning to think it was only me, that's exactly what I am getting it's a right pain in the ass. As you say even loading them is so slow often.

these timeline problems recently have affected some of the moments. i checked & found some that were short. i hope vh figures this out soon.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would be nice when you make a ticket to too. the more information the better.

Have now sent a ticket re the video archive playback problems will let you all know what happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thank you :biggrin:

Heard back from VH and they want speed tests done and screenshots and team viewer installed do they can take control of my computer and check it out.

Well my first reaction would be bollocks the problem is their end not mine and also others are having the same problem so it is obviously a problem their end. If they think I am going to let them loose on my computer they can fuck off. 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They’ll explain that they don’t have access and that it’s perfectly safe. Me, I’m like you,  there is no freaking way I’m opening my computer up to any kind of intrusion like that. Now Facebook, which I don’t have, and Google I trust completely. Lol 

😁 People make me laugh they all whinge on about Microsoft spying on them yet Facebook and Google are the worst of the bloody lot. Am with you hun they can all fuck off 😁 By the way nice to chat again 💓

• Like 1

Are they ever going to fix the fucking archive playback problems? after all we are paying for this non-existant priviledge :angry: And heaven forbid clicking on fast forward !!!

What with slow loading cams every fucking where else most of the time i am getting a bit pissed off here. :angry:

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Are they ever going to fix the fucking archive playback problems? after all we are paying for this non-existant priviledge :angry:

What with slow loading cams every fucking where else most of the time i am getting a bit pissed off here. :angry:

I will test it and will make a ticket when I have the problem too.

• Like 1

Well folks I normally do not care about these statisitics but this is my 30.000 post and I wanna use this opportunity to say thank you to all my friends, supporters but also to my critics for inspiring and supporting to me. 

Special thanks to the great mods who make this community possible every day. Let's see what the next 30.000 posts might bring :biggrin:

sdsthankyou.gif

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3