Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

I cannot connect to the site at all at the moment - it just says "Error 404 - Page not found". Are other people experiencing the same problem, please? I know Bree and Drew and 1 or 2 other places were erratic early this morning, but this is new a total failure.

I have the awful pain of having to watch RLC and Jane's left tit nearly hanging out while she tries to sort the dishwasher at the moment - NOT 😁

Edited by Oldstalker
it's true.

37 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I cannot connect to the site at all at the moment - it just says "Error 404 - Page not found". Are other people experiencing the same problem, please? I know Bree and Drew and 1 or 2 other places were erratic early this morning, but this is new a total failure.

I have the awful pain of having to watch RLC and Jane's left tit nearly hanging out while she tries to sort the dishwasher at the moment - NOT 😁

several apts offline but otherwise it seems fine.

Just now, moos54 said:

because they are normal, maybe they leave the project in two or three month like others normal apartment recently 😓

I hope not as all we get in their place now are these bloody stupid camming chaturbate people who all think we are stupid and put on these shows which we are supposed to think is real 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I corrected your post because the majority are normal appartements. Only two very webcamming oriented places and these are from same manager (Jeka) 

Oh so our posts are being censored now are they well that a good step forward i don't think lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I hope not as all we get in their place now are these bloody stupid camming chaturbate people who all think we are stupid and put on these shows which we are supposed to think is real 😀

Relax there is only one manager (Jeka) who goes this way. The majority does not do it. 😉

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I corrected your post because the majority are normal appartements. Only two very webcamming oriented places and these are from same manager (Jeka) 

Sorry but I do not call it normal to have orgies every night, having to fuck everything that moves, to stay online on VH

Maybe Normal life couple is boring for you but the real life all around the world is boring ^^ 

Jeka finally only gives what VH is looking for

• Like 1