Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

the problem is that VH prefers quantity instead of quality
there is not a single apartment where there is camera well placed in the bathrooms while it is one of the most important room ^^

In this point agree,VH have lots of great things but would be better more quality instead of quantity,sadly I think it's more fault of managers and the freedom they have to open all the houses they want,would be so much better let's say 20 nice looking and well filmed houses than more than 20 but some very sub par in some aspects.But well..won't let support them for it,been with them when was just two,three houses and really bad cams,so they improved a lottt.

the fault to the manager, it is certain
but VH also has a right to look before uploading an apartment, I know that nothing can be perfect in this world but it's a shame to see that a company like VH is still in amateurism on the investments of cameras, whether in the bathrooms or in the bedrooms
It's not hard to impose a kind of specifications for all managers, the better the placements of the cameras at the beginning and the more people will quickly look at the apartments
personally looking at a bed high and upside down gives me more desire to have nausea than anything else :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the fault to the manager, it is certain
but VH also has a right to look before uploading an apartment, I know that nothing can be perfect in this world but it's a shame to see that a company like VH is still in amateurism on the investments of cameras, whether in the bathrooms or in the bedrooms
It's not hard to impose a kind of specifications for all managers, the better the placements of the cameras at the beginning and the more people will quickly look at the apartments
personally looking at a bed high and upside down gives me more desire to have nausea than anything else :biggrin:

Yes an rule like that by VH would be an big big improvement,probarby the managers would think twice before open places,should be some quality standards(that was applied in all houses).But well..for 40$..lots of houses,thousands of videos in archive,an free time line..it's almost an barging hehe.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes an rule like that by VH would be an big big improvement,probarby the managers would think twice before open places,should be some quality standards(that was applied in all houses).But well..for 40$..lots of houses,thousands of videos in archive,an free time line..it's almost an barging hehe.

without lying, I did not even think about money with my different post

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Did the VH outage happen already? Seems like there’s a ton of VH tweets with guests today and 2 apartments re-opened. 

it was last night. most apt timelines didn't start till 07:00 their time.

• Like 1

VHTV and ALEX and LINA,when will the cams be fixed in Tim&Zoi house?Again two,three cams in black and white,and cam3never had night vision mode..it's like this sinse the place opened few months ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

VH very slow to load all cams...I'm in North America...please fix the server!!!

same in germany too