Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Anyone having problems with playback of vids in the archives? 

When I play them back recently they seem to keep jumping forward 30secs or so and sometimes minutes at a time, you end up missing out large bits of the vids it is very frustrating.

Just now, Robwin said:

When I play them back recently they seem to keep jumping forward 30secs or so and sometimes minutes at a time, you end up missing out large bits of the vids it is very frustrating.

Can't test it now but can you please make a ticket. Sounds like a bad issue :confused:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I'm not having any problems  

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Having problems in video archives for long days,takes time to speed forward and load video,and backwards the same,also happens that jump of some seconds in replay from time to time,or even when i start watching an video then pass lets say two minutes forward it's reboots to the start.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Having problems in video archives for long days,takes time to speed forward and load video,and backwards the same,also happens that jump of some seconds in replay from time to time,or even when i start watching an video then pass lets say two minutes forward it's reboots to the start.

Did you make a ticket my friend?

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Ah good to hear beginning to think it was only me, that's exactly what I am getting it's a right pain in the ass. As you say even loading them is so slow often.