Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Place your Mouse Pointer on the Image. A Description will appear showing the Names.

Saw that. It is just if you are looking for a particular apartment but I suppose we will get used to where the are positioned. Either way a big improvement on what we had.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Saw that. It is just if you are looking for a particular apartment but I suppose we will get used to where the are positioned. Either way a big improvement on what we had.

They are in the same order that the list.. but yes, with time the identification will be automatic (for me now it is already for the houses that i watch)
The "problem" will be when relocation houses be online and new one arrives, it will change the order

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are in the same order that the list.. but yes, with time the identification will be automatic (for me now it is already for the houses that i watch)
The "problem" will be when relocation houses be online and new one arrives, it will change the order

Sorry just realised you can toggle between list and view which solved the problem! Have to look with both eyes in future:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Definitely a big improvement.  Now when clicking on the Lower Level Apartments you don't have to scroll back up to the top of the page to see the Video Screen.

Also Cordless Mouse users can benefit from their Batteries getting a longer life with Less Scrolling and the Hand Held Devices will have a few less Fingerprint Smudges on the Screens.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It was a nice improvement (finally) and beside removing previews on main window, would also be good if when we press on the cameras it goes to the camera that is on preview instead going to others cameras on that houses... Some i clicked go to the right cam and others goes to other.. seems to be random 

This will be improved for paid users. There's some de-sync happening by now, which will be resolved soon.

As forfree users, there will be always the top-viewed camera of each apartment in apartment menu, so there may be cases when free user clicks on the preview and is being forwarded to free camera of this aparment. However, we warn about that happening once you've been forwarded to free camera.

Glad you liked this improvement. We will try introducing new things more often for you to check. Coming next, there's a big update for Archive Moments section.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This will be improved for paid users. There's some de-sync happening by now, which will be resolved soon.

As forfree users, there will be always the top-viewed camera of each apartment in apartment menu, so there may be cases when free user clicks on the preview and is being forwarded to free camera of this aparment. However, we warn about that happening once you've been forwarded to free camera.

Glad you liked this improvement. We will try introducing new things more often for you to check. Coming next, there's a big update for Archive Moments section.

Yes, that happening being a free user is understandable.. But not being, having access to all cams it was "weird" to click in on cam and goes to another ... but it appear to be fixed some moments later i post it. Now that part is working very well :) 
Good job

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Curious! Do people really use the archives much? I know that I very rarely ever used it. So you ever plan to extend the timeline to a longer period? I think 2-3 days is ideal. 

Absolutely. Archives are being watched by many users every day.

We may extend timeline in recent future.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Really like the new change to the apartment list.  Mostly for the same reason stncld said of not having to scroll the screen off the video for bottom apartments.

The timeline being bumped would be great, but did they ever fix what makes it jump ahead every 5 minutes?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Sorry just realised you can toggle between list and view which solved the problem! Have to look with both eyes in future:biggrin:

Not our fault if you are as blind as a bloody bat 😁😁

• Upvote 1