Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This will be improved for paid users. There's some de-sync happening by now, which will be resolved soon.

As forfree users, there will be always the top-viewed camera of each apartment in apartment menu, so there may be cases when free user clicks on the preview and is being forwarded to free camera of this aparment. However, we warn about that happening once you've been forwarded to free camera.

Glad you liked this improvement. We will try introducing new things more often for you to check. Coming next, there's a big update for Archive Moments section.

Great improvement guys!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Is anyone else in the UK experiencing difficulties connecting/reconnecting currently. ALL other websites appear to work fine here BUT with VHTV I am getting the framework in the window but no current video. Spinning disk is the only visible thing. Even the previews and preview version of the apartment list is black/blank ???

25 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Is anyone else in the UK experiencing difficulties connecting/reconnecting currently. ALL other websites appear to work fine here BUT with VHTV I am getting the framework in the window but no current video. Spinning disk is the only visible thing. Even the previews and preview version of the apartment list is black/blank ???

I can't open the site at all now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thanks - so I know it is NOT just me, or my machine.

it's definitely on their side, but no clue what, as browser can't connect to the server at voyeur-house.tv.!!

38 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

12 minutes ago, waldi said:

I can't open the site at all now

I'm in the UK and have not had any interruption