Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, nack said:

No Sir..please...call me Nack or whatever you like. How was the break ? 

oh thanks a lot , my friend Nack for the points and what  is using for ?!! why you do that for me !! believe me my dear,no need to do that for proof friendship between us,i'm very grateful to you..:heart::heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Welcome back.💖 How are you? Where have you been?

oh woopy  , Wow Romeo:heart: is here also, i'm very fine my dear friend , best of the best , just take a long vacation with my sister, how everything going with you?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh woopy  , Wow Romeo:heart: is here also, i'm very fine my dear friend , best of the best , just take a long vacation with my sister, how everything going with you?!

Thanks. Everything going great here. Still having fun with all my friends here. Glad you are back too now 😘

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Everything going great here. Still having fun with all my friends here. Glad you are back too now 😘

i'm come back just for now ,you don't know what happens after ,maybe there is another absent::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Always glad when you come here.

my dear friend , by the way today is my birthday . in this day i coming with first screaming into this harsh world ..:heart:::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

my dear friend , by the way today is my birthday . in this day i coming with first screaming into this harsh world ..:heart:::)

Happy Birthday !!!!! Have a gr8 one !!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ooopel said:

what happened to people here!!, all of them are quiet now ? !!even just say any word or  just even welcome, is it the surprising or what !! are they a swallowed their tongues?!!:tongue:

Hi dear glad to see you back,welcome back to cc World.

• Like 1