Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, ze81 said:

Hi dear glad to see you back,welcome back to cc World.

oh thanks my friend , and my best a poet in my view on the CC forums. happy also to see you again,hope you wrote  a great poems as usual..:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

051B770F-C849-4371-BFFD-96126FE8F24C.gif

oh my friend @Arkay2 , i'm happy to see you .. along time has passed that i didn't seen you here , and thanks from my deep of my heart,my a good friend  that who knows always how to  make a nice gifts with photos.. :heart::heart:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What the fuck is this "Bad Gateway" shit?

Here happens also

(through google)

What does this networking error mean for users and website owners?

If you have ever visited a website only to see an error message '502 Bad Gateway' and wondered what it means, then read on.

It’s no really anything to do with your browser or internet connection, rather there is something wrong at the other end, i.e. there is a problem with the website itself.

When you do see a 502 Bad Gateway error, this is an HTTP status code. It means that a server at the other end (and we don’t always mean a web server), is acting as a gateway or proxy and has accepted an invalid response from an upstream (or origin) server.

As said earlier, there is no problem with your desktop, laptop, or smartphone, nor is there an issue with your browser or operating system.

Reasons for a 502 Bad Gateway response

There many reasons why a user will observe a 502 Bad Gateway response.

Server overload - A server can crash if it has exhausted its memory, due to a multitude of visitors on site or a DDOS attack.

Firewall blocks a request - A firewall may block communications between an edge server and upstream server. Some DDoS protection systems can over-react and block requests from a content delivery system.

Faulty programming - sometimes an error in a website’s code may mean that requests cannot be answered correctly, prompting this error to show up.

Network errors - DNS issues, routing problems, and ISP related issues can also lead to a 502 Bad Gateway error.

Server software timeouts - This error can also occur when a web server takes more time to complete and a caching tool reaches its timeout values that time. Slow queries can also cause this problem too.