Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Ahhh, VH doesn't want anyone to know how shitty their service is tonight..  I tweeted them (not public) and complained about their shitty service tonight and they blocked me... I did not put it out in the public like I used to but I guess when you can't provide quality service, you want to make sure the word doesn't get out.. Like I give a shit..  There's plenty of ways to let people know when they have fucked up.  Even if they don't want the public to know..  Either bring your site up to par VH or fucking own it!!  It is maddening as hell when you take my money and on the same day I can't get into your site..

What happend to VH worker that usted to respond to VH users in cc?Wasking for several days by now..why no house plan in realm 46..and not an single response.Its there any reason for 32 houses having it and ONE doesn't?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You should make a ticket.

You have twiter in bottom of the page?Seems only way now to watch it it's clicking in twitter  and then goes to twitter page,really feels wrong,we don't have an way to see what will happen imediatly on VH.

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You have twiter in bottom of the page?Seems only way now to watch it it's clicking in twitter  and then goes to twitter page,really feels wrong,we don't have an way to see what will happen imediatly on VH.

Never used the feed below. Always use twitter page.