Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whooot? 😂🤔

Just like you read my friend..when the stood it's empty the meal isn't read,you grab and toss the chicken to the stood and things will be just fine.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just to remind everyone...the chicken left the stood..the chicken left the stood.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whooot? 😂🤔

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just like you read my friend..when the stood it's empty the meal isn't read,you grab and toss the chicken to the stood and things will be just fine.

200w.gifgiphy.gif200w.gif200.gif200.gif200.gif200w.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

I am so sorry for being insensitive because I know this is a language barrier/google translate thing. But holy shit. I'm in tears. This is one of the most hilarious sentences I've ever read.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I am so sorry for being insensitive because I know this is a language barrier/google translate thing. But holy shit. I'm in tears. This is one of the most hilarious sentences I've ever read.

Nothing to sorry,language means nothing when the end result it's equal to a foot and an Half.Just to clarify you even more..what if in reality there was no..stool.Cheers.