Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would make no sense. Read my post above. 

Gess you're right,for exemple that's was a lot of new houses and don't think they would had so much places already  prepared etc.

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, just tell us what James said since you know Jabs. What happened and we can be done with it. 

Hah I do not kow but it is more than obvious thes are test data. The whole site there was a test version. I know how this happens somebody accidently deployed the wrong source. Can be switched back within minutes. 

Happened in my company too. No big deal at all. 

Just now, ze81 said:

Gess you're right,for exemple that's was a lot of new houses and don't think they would had so much places already  prepared etc.

No I meant all these places without "&" between the names. And Russian names for people in central Europe (GMT+1) That makes no sense. Next time they should name the test data tenants after disney characters or simpsons 😂

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No I meant all these places without "&" between the names. And Russian names for people in central Europe (GMT+1) That makes no sense. Next time they should name the test data tenants after disney characters or simpsons 😂

Why not with seinfeld names!?Kramer,jerry,Elaine,George,Newman😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV should give viewing time to people who submit tickets that result in an actual issue that VHTV needs to tend to. We give them so much for free they should be gracious for it. How’s that for an idea? 😊

You can make a ticket suggesting it 😋

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe I know. Yes have the same problem here. Poof all plans gone 

I will wait till tomorrow... maybe could be related to that problem in the afternoon when they changed the place of previews and then come back to "old system"