Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@alt0na_O7 Without quoting what will surely be deleted. I’d call that a serious, grade A, VHTV fuck up! 

Did you write about the comment I wrote under C & S title this morning?
if so, I have mentioned the problems that many tenants can live in the future rather than the contents deleted from VHTV and CC.
Imagine, while the tenant has sex with today's partner, there is an external video on the site. It's running out of sight of VHTV. he's leaving his partner and his house. 15 years later, when his son masturbates, he sees his mother or father's having sex. Today they sell tomorrow to make some money. 😞
Of course they are aware of this risk and they are aware of it. but I'm having a hard time believing it.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@alt0na_O7 Without quoting what will surely be deleted. I’d call that a serious, grade A, VHTV fuck up! 

Did you write about the comment I wrote under C & S title this morning?
if so, I have mentioned the problems that many tenants can live in the future rather than the contents deleted from VHTV and CC.
Imagine, while the tenant has sex with today's partner, there is an external video on the site. It's running out of sight of VHTV. he's leaving his partner and his house. 15 years later, when his son masturbates, he sees his mother or father's having sex. Today they sell tomorrow to make some money. 😞
Of course they are aware of this risk and they are aware of it. but I'm having a hard time believing it.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think that the names in Altonas post are real.

me neither... i would say it's an old beta tester version they had ... especially because there was no "couples" there with &... only 9 apartments... and one apartment with +8GMT (never saw that one at VH)

Edit: also don't remember 0 GMT with russian names

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All these places without an "&" between the names? And GMT+1 places with Russian names? Makes no sense 

yeah that's what I'm interested in. I think they are preparing a second site. but I was glad to see 2875 days on my account. then it is also cleared. 🙂 or just another site dedicated to the Russian market. The name of someone I knew the real name was true. but it is the name of the majority of people in that geography. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV and those tenants know that it was a fuck up cause it was. No need to defend them. They exposed something they didn’t intend to expose. 

What tenants? They accidently switched to a test version of the site. I call this minor incident...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What tenants? They accidently switched to a test version of the site. I call this minor incident...

True.. specially when it was clear that they are testing changes with the location of the thumbs bar... 

• Like 1