Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV should give viewing time to people who submit tickets that result in an actual issue that VHTV needs to tend to. We give them so much for free they should be gracious for it. How’s that for an idea? 😊

Vhtv has previously stated that it is not similar to companies such as Google, Spotify. Their purpose, more houses, more sex, more new customers. They don't like goose in the coop

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Anybody having trouble with the archive loading up, i get lots of buffering   

everything loaded there today won't work. they are working on it!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Hello,

We are aware of this issue and we're fixing it right now. We'll let you know as soon as we finish fixing it.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV 

Your Voyeur House TV Team,

Just now, Amy3 said:

It takes a monumental effort. It takes a lot of agonizing perseverance that’s for sure! Most people don’t have the stomach for it!  

Did you see my edit i made re the names? you may need to refresh it

Just now, Amy3 said:

? Sorry, I don’t follow you. 

sorry but i added this bit on the end " All we want now is the apartment names shrunk down so we ain't forever scrolling up and down the bloody page."

Also there are more previews now and they are big enough to see actually whats going on so a hige improvement.

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see now! So basically VHTV duplicated the same apt previews to the new preview bar. No more seeeing which cam is in the top position anymore! That’s probably a good thing cause now the tenants can’t measure themselves to other apts. I’m sure some of the more savvy tenants won’t be happy about that! 

So, what is the point of the previews now if they don’t register the order of popularity? I guess one can now leave the left side view as the tenant names and use the preview to scroll through the apts. Now you have to know which section your apt is in or scroll, scroll, scroll until. You find it. Or click on the preview all on the left side. 

There has to be a better way!

I think we have reached the limit on the screen presentation really all we would like to see now is the list of apartments shrunk to fit the screen without having to be forever scrolling up and down which would be a great help an aid to viewing.

Even on RLC you have to scroll down to see all the previews whislt on VH you now have to scroll across using the dot icons under them so all in all seems a good compromise.

Ater all there is only so much you can fit on a screen without compromising tha actual display area.

One additional function which would be nice and that is the ability to view 4 screens all at once like you can on RLC.

• Like 2