Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is what I got when I just tried to open

image.thumb.png.1945ddf2069775783a5c83eab62711f9.png

I think they are adding a few new homes.
they show us all the codes. 🙂

i have 2875 days :)) 

ring(7) "default" } ["enter"]=> array(4) { ["controller"]=> string(29) "authController->showUserBlock" ["acl"]=> string(0) "" ["data"]=> string(648) "

" ["source"]=> string(7) "default" } ["mobnavigat"]=> array(4) { ["controller"]=> string(0) "" ["acl"]=> string(0) "" ["data"]=> string(5312) "" ["source"]=> string(7) "default" } ["toparr"]=> array(4) { ["controller"]=> string(20) "textController->text" ["acl"]=> string(0) "" ["data"]=> string(469) "

Watch 42 140+ HD Videos recorded from every cam  Archive Moments

" ["source"]=> string(7) "default" } ["apartaments"]=> array(4) { ["controller"]=> string(34) "camsController->renderPlatformList" ["acl"]=> string(0) "" ["data"]=> string(2512) "

(are they real names?)

Just now, golfer06 said:

ugh! mine is back to normal now!

This is all I'm getting, tried a few times closing browser and restarting.

They have done an update, they have moved the previews to under the timeline.

image.thumb.png.ed610297977db81020ed25991fb10d0b.png

Edit: They have added more previews to below the timeline, the other previews are still locked into the main screen.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@alt0na_O7 Without quoting what will surely be deleted. I’d call that a serious, grade A, VHTV fuck up! 

Working in IT business myself I won't call this a grade A fuck up at all. Grade A would be if customer or participant data leaked. I assume they accidently switched to a work in progress design showing test data. Not upcoming places.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@alt0na_O7 Without quoting what will surely be deleted. I’d call that a serious, grade A, VHTV fuck up! 

Did you write about the comment I wrote under C & S title this morning?
if so, I have mentioned the problems that many tenants can live in the future rather than the contents deleted from VHTV and CC.
Imagine, while the tenant has sex with today's partner, there is an external video on the site. It's running out of sight of VHTV. he's leaving his partner and his house. 15 years later, when his son masturbates, he sees his mother or father's having sex. Today they sell tomorrow to make some money. 😞
Of course they are aware of this risk and they are aware of it. but I'm having a hard time believing it.