Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Like it's now seems very cool and a very goo update comparing with old system.. 

Only recommend just small adjustments...
. reduced a little bit the size to fit 5 apartments... Maybe add two lines to feet 10 apartments 
. add right arrow and left arrow to move to next page only with a click (the points on bottom can be kept to jump)
. Eliminate the thumbs at left (guess that is already predicted by them since basically it's the same thing)
. Reduce the size of list of names (instead of two lines for apartment, get on same line the names and the GMT hours difference)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have noted that the previews on the actual display are still there if you want them or to turn them on or off as you would like.

what are you watching vh on? i have everything in view & the thumbnails scroll up & down without losing any of the view!

Capture_2018_08_08_20_50_45_473.png

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what are you watching vh on? i have everything in view & the thumbnails scroll up & down without losing any of the view

What am i watching VH on? the same as you i expect which is a normal monitor.

On your screen grab you haven't got everything in view have you? only the apartments as thumbnails and then only half of them you still have to scroll down to see all.

There is now a series of thumbnails UNDER the time line which you can scroll across but you have to scroll down to see them which are not shown on your screen grab?

Or you can still switch the previews on the main screen on or off which yours are obviously off.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

What am i watching VH on? the same as you i expect which is a normal monitor.

On your screen grab you haven't got everything in view have you? only the apartments as thumbnails and then only half of them you still have to scroll down to see all.

There is now a series of thumbnails UNDER the time line which you can scroll across but you have to scroll down to see them which are not shown on your screen grab?

Or you can still switch the previews on the main screen on or off which yours are obviously off.

why do i need the thumbnails that were on the screen when all of the apts have thumbnails to the left of the screen which i can scroll those up & down without disturbing the view screen? the formerly on screen thumbs were put there before the newer all thumbs to the left were. that's why i wonder what the problem is. as i said for a phone or tablet i can't speak as i usually don't watch vh from those.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As to the first, tell me about it! Geez, how fucking hard can it be? I feel sorry for those poor people stuck at the bottom. They shouldn’t have to move into a new place to be seen on the main display. Plus, make them sortable per user and even perhaps the ability to hide apts. I don’t even know why I bother anymore. I’m like an idiot I guess! 🤪

As to the second, indeed it’s there for all to see now. I imagine that will get fixed very soon. Likely the same thing RLC did. Shitty ass quality previews. 3,2,1...🤭

Can't they have a favorites button or whatever, you can add the places you tune into first every day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why do i need the thumbnails that were on the screen when all of the apts have thumbnails to the left of the screen which i can scroll those up & down without disturbing the view screen? the formerly on screen thumbs were put there before the newer all thumbs to the left were. that's why i wonder what the problem is. as i said for a phone or tablet i can't speak as i usually don't watch vh from those.

Well my apartment thumbnails used to scroll but they don't now so i have to scroll, why? don't know you tell me.

As i said t here is now a series of thumbnails UNDER the time line which you can scroll across, see my grab. I am on my laptop right now so i can only see part of the overall screen without scrolling i expect if you are on a very big screen you may be able to see all without scrolling.

BUT you are not showing these new thumbnails on your grab UNDER the timeline.....Why?

Capture_2018_08_09_02_19_24_761.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well my apartment thumbnails used to scroll but they don't now so i have to scroll, why? don't know you tell me.

As i said t here is now a series of thumbnails UNDER the time line which you can scroll across, see my grab. I am on my laptop right now so i can only see part of the overall screen without scrolling i expect if you are on a very big screen you may be able to see all without scrolling.

BUT you are not showing these new thumbnails on your grab UNDER the timeline.....Why?

mine were shut off as i don't need them. my thumbs on the left scroll down without moving the viewscreen.  seems the problem is that your left thumbs don't scroll down but mine do. do you get the blue outline on the left thumbs or the red outline? when it is blue you can scroll without moving the viewscreen. when red everything moves together & you won't see them all.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

mine were shut off as i don't need them. my thumbs on the left scroll down without moving the viewscreen.  seems the problem is that your left thumbs don't scroll down but mine do. do you get the blue outline on the left thumbs or the red outline? when it is blue you can scroll without moving the viewscreen. when red everything moves together & you won't see them all.

Methinks you may have a special version of the web page lol as my left side thumbs (apartment names) don't scroll now ie...no slider bar shown, they used to earlier today but now not. No blue or red outline now. Why don't you show thumbnails under the timeline then? I can't see anywhere any option of customising the page unless you have?

Yes you can turn the thumbnails off or on which are on the main screen like you always have been able to. So for now i have no alternative to scrolling just don't understand why your display is so different unless us in the UK are loading an old page setup but can't see that being the case as there is only one site address as far as i am aware or is there a different one which you priviledged lot have access to lol.

Await your reply in great anticipation lol

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Methinks you may have a special version of the web page lol as my left side thumbs (apartment names) don't scroll now ie...no slider bar shown, they used to earlier today but now not. No blue or red outline now. Why don't you show thumbnails under the timeline then? I can't see anywhere any option of customising the page unless you have?

Yes you can turn the thumbnails off or on which are on the main screen like you always have been able to. So for now i have no alternative to scrolling just don't understand why your display is so different unless us in the UK are loading an old page setup but can't see that being the case as there is only one site address as far as i am aware or is there a different one which you priviledged lot have access to lol.

Await your reply in great anticipation lol

when i hover the pointer over a thumb a blue outline appears around the thumb. from there i am able to scroll down using the wheel on the mouse.

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when i hover the pointer over a thumb a blue outline appears around the thumb. from there i am able to scroll down using the wheel on the mouse.

I get the blue outline around the thumbnail when i hover over one but if i then scroll the whole page scrolls not the thumbs?? They used to used scroll but not anymore.

Anyway thanks for the chat but gotta go my bed is calling me, things may change tomorrow lol Cheers for now.

Sorry the oftopic..I am usualy user of two cam sites(vhtv and rlc)But think for the first time in years won't renew the later(at least for one month)Its there an good cam site(not that VV,comrades etc)to try?