Em, Lexy & Pete

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

There is a difference between a humorous post and something posted as fact!

yes and you are supposed to distinguish the humorous post and something posted as fact.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Managers would be classed as subcontractors but their employees would not be legally classed as direct employees of the parent company!

Ah, yes I agree, sub-contractor is the correct term. So, what are tenants to the managers? 

On ١٧‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 5:09 PM, Arkay2 said:

Em tries a different 'dummy' 

EM04b.gif

nice cap dear, Arkay2, we need more babies here they give VHTV a different taste for daily life, and i can't blame Em for reached to this case the causing is child Sd and Mr trump..:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, photog32 said:

You must really hate Sid. 
Sid put Em hand there and when she moved it, he put her hand back and held it until she went to look at her phone.  You act like he rejected her.

Ciao Photog32,
I do not hate Sid, I simply consider him the only responsible for the absence of sex in this apt.
In the last 50 days, he and Em have had sex only once, despite the fact that Em has stimulated him not less than 20 times.
I saw the scene you're referring to and you're right. I was deceived by the fact that just before - standing - Em had touched his cock and he had dodged and I also expected that Sid lowered his underwear.
So it seems that in the last 2 days things have changed: Sid tries more Em but she refuses him.
But then I wonder why Em touches his cock and then reject him?
I always thought that Em has someone for sex outside the house. Maybe Sid does not satisfy her (her sex lasts 4/5 minutes, I've never seen him kiss her pussy, or make prolonged preliminaries).
But if he does not satisfy her, why does she tease him?

Is it a sadistic entertainment or a kind of revenge for what happened in the past?
I have no answers and I do not understand anything anymore.
And you?

2 hours ago, budda said:

Why would she want to see what's in there? Sid has been wearing this same shirt for at least 8 days, so chances are he's wearing the same underwear for at least 8 days. which means theres probably some nastiness going on in there.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, yes I agree, sub-contractor is the correct term. So, what are tenants to the managers? 

They could also be subcontractors (on a profit sharing basis) or direct employee (but then they would be on a salary)

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can't look at Lisa without seeing myself. I should really watch her a lot more then I do. What can I say I'm in love with myself. 😊❤️😍

You should be, everyone should be in love with themselves! She's a doll! I don't follow them very well, what is Grant like? Is he good for her, she seems to be happy with him. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You should be, everyone should be in love with themselves! She's a doll! I don't follow them very well, what is Grant like? Is he good for her, she seems to be happy with him. 

He may be good for her but God he is boring!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He seems rather calm and simple. It's interesting that Lisa picked a guy like him cause she used to want to be taken. Perhaps she realized that she's better off being in control of her lover and for longer term happiness that's they way to go. She does seem to be a lot more content with life lately.

• Like 2