Em, Lexy & Pete

2 hours ago, budda said:

And what do you think about putting a very young and pretty couple with Em & Sid?

Em's girlfriend (who visited the apartment a few days earlier) and her boyfriend have made a great impression. I'd be happy to see them as replacements for Lexy&Pete.

But here, too, it's probably best for everyone to go without Sid. Excluding Sid of course. 😉

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Em's girlfriend (who visited the apartment a few days earlier) and her boyfriend have made a great impression. I'd be happy to see them as replacements for Lexy&Pete.

But here, too, it's probably best for everyone to go without Sid. Excluding Sid of course. 😉

Sia is certainly hot enough, just her and Em in the place would be interesting but I can't see that happening unfortunately.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

But it's there an oficial anouncment or something that says that the previews are of the most watched houses in the moment?Think I never seen VH saying that,honestly have doubth the previews are from th most watched,lots of times in previews are just empty rooms.

No, I haven't read anything official.

But I think that the number of spectators is used as a basis. Often the People leave a room, although they are currently being watched by many. The algorithm probably does only evaluates at certain intervals. So the room remains in the list although the action is already over, I guess.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, budda said:

Stattdessen wette ich 1 zu 10, dass Em heute Abend nicht zurückkehren wird (wie von VHTV angekündigt) und nicht aus Gründen des Zugfahrplans, sondern weil sie es vorzieht, die Nacht nicht zu Hause zu verbringen (sicherlich nicht an der Universität) Bett mit Sid!

So will it be. VHTV said she can stay maximum until Monday, so she'll be back on Tuesday ....... But that's not an unplanned delay. It is PLANNED. 

BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Not yet. They might return here until they found a nice own place. 

Sorry, I thought they made it clear they would not be returning to this apartment, my apologies if I misunderstood! :blush: 

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Sorry, I thought they made it clear they would not be returning to this apartment, my apologies if I misunderstood! :blush: 

From their words (and tweet from VH saying that they will be away for a long period) i also understand that

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

From their words (and tweet from VH saying that they will be away for a long period) i also understand that

Yes but when they return they need a place to stay until they found a place for themselves. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but when they return they need a place to stay until they found a place for themselves. 

So if Lisa & Grant move in as we were informed then they will have to move out again if/when L&P come back?