Em, Lexy & Pete

At this point I just see Em as a squatter now and there will come a time when she eventually does get the official kick. When that day comes I foresee lots of people on this board celebrating and cheering. It's going to be hilarious.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

At this point I just see Em as a squatter now and there will come a time when she eventually does get the official kick. When that day comes I foresee lots of people on this board celebrating and cheering. It's going to be hilarious.

Nothing more than a cheap place to stay for her. Waiting for may 10th now...

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing more than a cheap place to stay for her. Waiting for may 10th now...

Do you really believe that theyare going to give Em the boot if they are planning to move Lisa into this apt.

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

Do you really believe that theyare going to give Em the boot if they are planning to move Lisa into this apt.

My opinion Em is not the problem..She does just great when she is on her own..

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

My opinion Em is not the problem..She does just great when she is on her own..

nahhh , we beat that topic to death.

Em+baggage is beyond repair. She might deliver a few  scene here or there, but that does not matter.

Em+baggage prove that she failed follow any agreement or discipline. She failed to hear any guidance or follow any guidance.

It is just matter of time:

kzjk.gif

51 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Em+baggage is beyond repair. She might deliver a few  scene here or there, but that does not matter.

Em+baggage prove that she failed follow any agreement or discipline. She failed to hear any guidance or follow any guidance.

It is just matter of time:

kzjk.gif

Ya but you have to admit this place spiked when Sid was imposingly gone..I agree Bob may cause some problems but remember Bob is a product of Sid..I think if Em grew a set of balls and booted them both she Could do just fine. you are right though the package doesn't work in here..

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How do you guys know what Anna wanted? Talking to Ana or LP via PM? Just curious. Cause you guys seem to think that you know what’s going on.

i am pretty sure right now she prefer staying with her real baby than take care of this apartment ^^ 

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

OMG, are you serious? 

So Em leaves and Sid stays.

tenor.gif

Seems that Alex should to hire an "Enforcer" and teach this kid a lesson or two.

new girl no GIF

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How do you guys know what Anna wanted? Talking to Ana or LP via PM? Just curious. Cause you guys seem to think that you know what’s going on.

I don't think anyone knows exactly what Anna want, but here are important pieces of the puzzle in past two weeks:

• A few post from Groomy, indicating that management is not happy with Em's baggage
  • A picture from the baggage in Lisa bedroom reciving US$ bills from Lisa.
    • It was assumed that the money came from the management, delivered by Lisa.
    • That was right before the baggage departure
    • It was assumed that the money was paid to have him leave and cover his expenses for a while
  • The baggage left, everybody cheered, party with Bob and Sia.
  • The baggage came back, and apparently he i staying 🙂
  • Everyone assumes that the management is not happy with the baggage re-appearance

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Exactly, and until something new develops in terms of finding out whether she's staying or she's getting booted, I'm not making any more comments on her or the subject because at this point everyone is just talking in circles again.